﹥Ⅱ."ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ"

Chapter 2, "I've Lost Myself"

   I gripped his jet-black hair. He unbuckled my pants, my jeans pooling around my ankles. He looked up at me, staring into my eyes. He stroked me through my boxers before licking a strip up my bulge. I groaned. He pulled down my boxers taking my length into his hand that couldn't fully wrap around it.

"I still can't get over how big you are." He said, his face flushed red.

My eyes widen at his face, my heart fluttering. He was so cute. My dick hardened at his words. His tongue trailed my length, going from my base to my tip. He took in my tip before pushing down to the mid-length of my dick. He choked, tears trailing down his cheeks. He looked so sexy, his black hair ravished, his spit trailing down his chin, his pink lips stretched around my dick, and tears running down his face. I grit, grabbing both of his cheeks before thrusting myself in and out of his mouth. His hands grabbed my wrists, his head shaking back and forth due to my thrust.

I gripped his jet-black hair before shooting my load down his throat. I pushed him on the ground, his small, slim body laid out in front of me. I pulled up my boxers and jeans, buckling up my belt. He watched me confused.

"W-what are you doing?" He questioned.
"I'm leaving," I said, fixing myself.
"But you can't leave me like this!" He pointed down to his erection.
"Well that isn't my problem, is it? I say you should jack off. Besides I think we've been gone for enough time, they'll come looking for us." I say.

He looked at me lost. I could see it in his eyes, "Are you going to leave me like this". Without a response, I walked out of the door. But I wasn't ready for what was to come next.

Everyone was sitting down in the living room. From how ruffled Kirito's clothes where I can tell that he relieved himself. My Dad harshly gripped my arm pulling me away to the kitchen.

"What did you do?" He asked in a hard tone.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I'm talking about Mr. Kazuto. His face is red and his clothes are a mess. Did you do something to him?" He asked.

I did something to him alright, I thought.

"What are you saying? Are you implying that I fought with him or something?" I asked.
"The hell I am. You are nothing but a lowly brat. You're always getting into trouble. When we get back home, do I have to put you in the basement?" He threatened.

My skin paled, as my heart dropped. With my hands clenched I stared directly into his cold eyes.

"No Father," I said in a monotone voice.
"Good." He sneered.

He made his way to the living room, a huge fake smile on his face as he approached Asuna. I couldn't do this. I didn't want this. I hate it here, I just want to leave this place. I passed by everyone in the kitchen, I opened up their fridge, grabbing the bottle of rum, taking it straight down. Tonight, I'm fucking off everybody.