﹥Ⅱ.ʀᴇᴅ ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ

Chapter 2 - Red Handed

   You groaned, placing your briefcase beside the door. You pulled off the coat to your suit, kicking off your shoes. You placed the coat on the coat hanger before pulling yourself up the stairs of your and Kaneki's house. Your face grimaced in disgust at the moans you heard. You get off of work early and this is what you had to come home to? Your roommate fucking some girl. Your eyes widened when you realized that the moans were from Kaneki. Walking further up the stairs you leaned against Kaneki's door hearing how loud the moans were getting. Pushing the door opened a bit, peaking in. Your eyes widened once again, but this time from what you saw. Kaneki's legs taped together, his fingers in his hole. The icing on the cake was that he was dressed up in a schoolgirl outfit.

You watched as he came, his back arched, his tongue rolled out, his eyes blanked, body shaking, drool rolling down his chin, shimmering from the room's light. Damn, he looked so sexy. His hips shook from the sensitivity of his hole being shaken by the vibrators. You pushed the door open wider walking into the room.

"So this is what you've been doing since I was gone?" You asked.

Kaneki's head snapped over to you. His face became even brighter than it already was, Kaneki pushed himself up, moaning when the vibrators went deeper into him. Kaneki's dick twitched, cumming again, and so fast? It amused you, but it embarrassed Kaneki. Kaneki covers his face with his arm, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"D-Don't l-look at me." Kaneki cried.

You immediately went to his side. Wrapping your arm around Kaneki's shoulders, pulling him to your chest.

"Shhh, it's okay." You said.
"Aren't you disgusted?" Kaneki asked.
"Of course not." You said, rubbing his head.
"R-really?" Kaneki asked, sniffling as he looked up at you.
"Yes. You looked so cute, how erotic you looked when you came twice and so quickly." You teased.

Your eyes glanced to the side before widening at the sight of the used dildo. It still had a condom on, the lube rolled down onto the planked flooring.

"I should say you came a third time so quickly." You said mostly to yourself.

Kaneki looked down shyly, not sure what to do now.

"Do you want to try something else? Maybe with something that isn't a toy?" You asked him.

Kaneki looked up at you in surprise.

"Yes. Please." Kaneki said.

You stood up, pulling out the vibrators. Walking away from the bed you pulled off your work slacks, your dress shirt, and tie, kicking off your socks. You went back to Kaneki, pinning him onto the bed. Leaning down, you started kissing down Kaneki's neck. Kaneki couldn't help but smile when his heart fluttered from your kisses. The butterflies in his stomach went wild.

You slowly kissed from his neck, down to his collarbone. Your lips laid on Kaneki's nipple, lightly sucking in the bud between your lips. Your tongue lapped over the bud of his nipple, before going back to sucking on the bud. Kaneki's body tingled and his spine shook. Unleashing the bud from your mouth a thin string of spit attached to your lip and Kaneki's nipple. Your tongue lapped over Kaneki's nipple while your other hand gripped the other side of his chest. Your hand squeezed his chest, his nipple poking through your fingers, your hand sensually groping his chest.

Kaneki let out a light moan, his eyes closing. You looked up at his face, his face squeezed in pleasure. You moved from his nipples, down between his legs. Putting both legs on your shoulders, you kissed along his inner thigh. Licking a spot before lightly nibbling on it. Kaneki's hips jerked from your actions. Your lips latched onto the spot before sucking on it. The skin being sucked between your top and bottom front teeth. Your front teeth dug into his skin. Kaneki moaned, gripping the side of your head.