﹥Ⅲ. ꜱᴘᴜɴᴋ

Chapter 3 - Spunk

   You wrapped your lips around a spoon full of yogurt. Looking through the comments of your last live. A lot of positive feedback. Most people commented about how hot the live was, and the usual hate comments. Your head swung towards the direction of the kitchen, hearing a bunch of clanking sounds. After the last live, you and Jiwon decided to go back to your apartment in the morning. At the time you two didn't think to stop for some food on the way, way too tired from the night before.

You stood up, leaving your bedroom to walk to the kitchen. You choked on your spit at the sight of Jiwon in nothing but an apron. You felt yourself get hard in your sweatpants, the imprint was being shown through the light gray fabric. Jiwon turned to you with a smile, before his eyes dropped to the imprint of your jogging pants.

"I was about to offer you some food, but it seems like you have an interest in something else." He teases.

You walked up behind him, resting your face on the crook of his neck.

"You did it." You said.

He threw his head back with a chuckle.

"Then I guess it's up to me to fix it?" He asked, pushing his ass back into your erection.

You grunted from the pressure, your hands dropped to his hips. Jiwon reached down to where your hands were, slapping it.

"No touching the chief." He joked.

Your hand went up to wrap around his throat, squeezing it.

"You seem to be having a lot of fun seeing me like this." You said.

Jiwon only replied with a "hmm", his head resting on your shoulder. Your hands trailed down to his ass, groping the two globes in your hands. Jiwon pushed back into your hands, his fingers gripping the counter. Your hands went up to his shoulders, bending him over the island counter. Your index and a middle finger slid into his hole, still loose from last night's activities. His hole was still wet from your cum. Pulling yourself out from the constrictions of your jogging pants, you inserted your tip into his puffy hole.

Jiwon's head fell forward, his forehead resting on the marble countertop, a long moan leaving his lips. You sighed in pleasure, your dick was nestled inside of his warm hole. Your hands dropped to his waist, pulling out before pushing back in, pumping yourself in and out slowly before gradually picking up your pace. Jiwon was letting out a stream of low moans, his thighs tensing up. You pulled out, before slamming yourself back into his puffy hole, your tip slamming into his prostate. His eyes widened, his spunk squirting onto the front of the apron. His legs shook, his head rested on the marble top.

His moans become higher as you keep pounding into him. Your thick cock stretched open his used hole as your dick started to become bigger, your want and need for him became larger. Jiwon couldn't help but to lose himself in lust. Spit dribbled out of the corner of his mouth and onto the counter. His eyes were hazed, his eyebrows were flared in pleasure. You pulled one of his hands back, his arm resting across his waist, as you pinned his hand onto his ass. You watched as his ass jiggled which each thrust. You enjoyed watching him become unraveled in pleasure. Shivering from your touch.

Jiwon was being pushed over the edge with each thrust. He was lost in the sounds of your skins slapping against each other. You pulled his head back by his sweaty black hair. Your lips trailed up the nape of his neck, your teeth grazing along his shoulder. Jiwon let out a shaky moan, his spine shivered from your light grazes. You licked up his shoulder before biting the skin. Jiwon let out a long moan, his cum spurting once again against the apron. His body shook, his sight flashed white. Your eyes squeezed shut as his hole squeezed your dick. You let out a moan, spilling your cum inside of his hole. Jiwon went limp against the counter, a satisfied smile washed across his lips.

You pulled his body into your chest, kissing him on the side of the head. Picking him up, bridal style. You walked the both of you into the living room, placing him onto the couch.

"You were such a good boy, rest up. I'll clean everything up." You said, pulling off the dirty apron.

Jiwon gave you a hum as you pulled one of your shirts over his messy hair, using a wet rag to clean your spunk from his thighs and hole. You picked up two plates of chicken curry, with a side of rice. Two cans of Cola, and two spoons. You passed him one of the plates, and one of the spoons. Placing the cans onto the conference table, you picked up his legs. Sitting down before laying his long legs along your thighs. The two of you rested on the couch, watching a sitcom for the rest of the afternoon.