﹥Ⅱ.ᴛᴀᴍᴇᴅ

Chapter 2, Tamed

   The two of you were sitting in your luxury car. The driver had his window divider rolled up, unable to hear the sloppy noises that you and Ryota were making. You were smitten by Ryota. How cute he looked, his fluffed out and messy brown hair, his uniform wrinkled, and that erotic blush on his face. Not to mention how fucked his hazed eyes looked. He looked ravished. The two of you couldn't keep your hands off of each other, your hands were underneath his uniform shirt, pinching his nipples, and his hands gripping your biceps. As much as your hands couldn't leave each other, your mouths couldn't either.

The car made an erupt stop, you moved your lips away from Ryota making him groan. You grabbed his leash pulling him out of the car. Tugging on the leash he walked behind you. Ryota's eyes widened at the sight of your house. His mouth was agape, he was in awe at the mansion that was in front of him. When the two of you made it to your front door, you kicked the back of Ryota's knee, making him fall to his knees.

"Crawl." You commanded.

Ryota's dick shamelessly twitched in his black slacks. He looked up at you ashamed, getting on all fours. Pulling out your keys you unlocked the door, walking in with Ryota crawling behind you. As you were locking the door, Ryota was looking around in awe. He never stepped foot into a mansion until now. Colors of white and sage were all around. The floors were made of white marble, the columns were made of cast stone. The structured drywalls were painted with white-colored gypsum plaster. Your house was very structured and homely. You tugged him up your grand stairs and into your room.

"Undress you told him."

Ryota was quick to discard all of his clothing. When he got done taking off all of his clothing, he stood in front of you, in nothing but a collar, a leash, and his hard dick.

"First time?" You asked him.

Ryota nodded with shame. You chuckled.

"There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, it just means that I need to be more gentle with you." You told him.

You helped Ryota kneel on the bed, getting him positioned on all fours. Going over to your bedside dresser, you pulled out a bottle of lube. You squeezed enough out of the bottle so that you can lube up your fingers. Going behind Ryota, your fingers trailed down his crack before resting on his hole. You pushed in your index finger. You pushed in until your first joint, you had to stop from how tight Ryota was gripping you. Leaning over him you trailed kisses along his shoulder. Licking stripes up his neck, you whispered into his ear about how much of a good boy he is. With your licks, kisses, and praises Ryota loosened up. Pushing in the rest of your finger, you moved it in and out of his hole. When he got loose enough you slowly inched in a second finger. Ryota rutted back against your fingers, he fell to his forearms, and his head fell onto the mattress. Inching in your third, it seems like Ryota was getting impatient, and so were you.

Pulling out your fingers, you positioned yourself behind Ryota, pulling his hips closer to yours. You lubed up your dick, pressing your tip onto his pink hole. You groaned as it twitched at the contact of your tip. Pushing in, you let out a whimper in pain as Ryota's hole gripped tightly around you. You kissed the back of his neck, leaving marks on his shoulders. Ryota's body shook, his hole losing up, now sucking in your dick. You moaned at his loosening virgin hole, his soft hole was feeling fantastic around your dick. You slowly moved out of Ryota, only your tip inserted into him. His body flinched forward by how powerful your trust was when you slammed your hips into him. Ryota yelled out, a long moan slipping past his lips. You gave a few slow rolls, but the way Ryota's hole was clenching around you, you were made into nothing but grunts. Your hands slid up to grip his hips. You looked over at his face, he looked nervous. You knew he wanted to say something but was too scared to say it. Leaning over his body, he moaned as your dick dug deeper into him.

"What do you want to say puppy?" You asked, pampering kisses around the crown of his head. "I can't make you feel good if you don't say anything."

You kissed the side of his head, your hand going up to grip the back of his hand.

"I-I want you to go faster. P-Please." He stuttered slowly.

He was still nervous, but you were going to make sure to break his shell. Make him blossom into the sexiest, and kinkiest sub anyone could ever ask for. And he was all yours. Standing up onto your knees you rolled your hips before thrusting harsh and deep into him. Your speed gradually sped up, and before either of you knew it you were thrusting into him so hard and fast that the bed's headboard was slamming against the wall. The tip of your dick stabbing Ryota's prostate with each thrust. Ryota couldn't do anything but moan, his eyes seeing stars and his hips shook, his toes curling. You bend over Ryota's body, gripping the back of his neck with your hands, your fingers cupping his throat before applying pressure.

Ryota's moans became more high-pitched. His eyes rolling back as you fuck him into the mattress, he couldn't think. All he could think about what how hard your dick was driving into him, how good his hole felt stretched around your girth, how fantastic you were at fucking him. Moving your fingers to Ryota's chest, you started to play with his nipples. The balls of his nipples being squeezed by your index finger and thumb, the back of your nails flicking them. Ryota's find went fuzzy, drool ran down his chin, the spit spilling onto the mattress. You moved one of your hands from his nipple, reaching up, your two digits slipped into his mouth. He was a drooler. Ryota's eyes closed, his lips wrapping around your fingers, sucking on them.

"Good boy, such a good boy you are." You whispered.

Ryota clenched around you, sucking you in deeper. His mouth became even wetter.

"Oh, so you like being called my good boy?" You asked him.

He nodded, embarrassment gleamed in his watery eyes. Bringing back your hand, you swung it swiftly, leaving a red hand mark on Ryota's ass cheek. His body trembled in pain and pleasure, his body launching forward. You have his ass a few more slaps before kissing the side of his head. Your head dipping to his flushed red ear.

"I like that, you are my good boy. So cute and submissive." You kissed the back of his neck.

Ryota's thighs shook as he came onto the mattress. Bliss was shooting through him, feeling all so good and high from your praises and compliments. You moaned at the tightness, your eyes rolled back as you came into him. Your dick was being milked from Ryota's hole sucking you up. You pulled out, watching as Ryota's hole clenched shut, not letting none of your cum out. Leaning over him to pull open your bedside dresser. You pulled open the top shelf, picking up a bright red butt plug. You pushed the butt plug into his clench hole, Ryota automatically opening up to take in the toy. His hole was stretched perfectly around the toy. You pampered kisses on the exhausted Ryota's flushed cheek. You laid next to him, pulling his body closer to yours. You never came that hard and fast with any of your pass subs, and Ryota has never felt something so good in his life. You felt hot just thinking about it.