﹥Ⅳ.Bʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ Fʟᴏᴡᴇʀs

Chapter 4 - Blooming Flowers

   You walked Ryota to the school garden, well Ryota crawled. He was unable to stand up. His legs couldn’t work. Standing behind a big oak tree, the wideness of the tree hid your two bodies. The beautiful green house behind the two of you made the setting pleasing. Almost aesthetically.

You pressed your back into the tree, as Ryota got to work by discarding his pants. Unbuckling your belt, you pushed down your slacks enough for your dick to pop out. Ryota crawled between your legs, taking your tip into his mouth. Sucking on it before giving it a few licks. Taking you back in he slowly started to take you in more. You moaned throwing your head back, using the remote you turned back on the anal massager. Ryota moaned around your dick, his legs widened, trying to arch his ass up into the massager. You gripped Ryota’s hair as your spine shook. His mouth was so wet. You peered down at him, a blush coming over your face seeing how much spit was running down Ryota’s chin. Your hips bucked. You thrusted into Ryota’s wet mouth, it was like you were fucking his hole. The walls of his mouth felt so good, so wet and sticky. The warmth of his mouth was going straight through your tip and down to your balls.

Your hips started to move faster. Ryota was taking you so well for his first time giving head. He almost reached the base of your dick. His throat was swallowing your dick, your tip bulging out of his throat. It was so erotic. Grabbing both sides of his head, you started thrusting into his mouth, tears rolled down his face. His eyebrows flared together in pleasure. His dick twitched at your roughness. Ryota hollowed his cheeks, sucking you in, bobbing his head with your thrust. Spit gushing out the side of his mouth.

“Ah~ You’re taking me so good puppy. So good, do you want to show your master how much of a good boy you are?” You moaned out.

Ryota moaned around you, telling you yes.

“When you cum, can you lift your leg? I want to see how good you look, how dazed your eyes look, how erotic your body twitches. I want to see it all, puppy.” You said, your voice deep.

Ryota’s throat closed, his eyes rolling back. You watched as his leg lifted up, his cum squirting out from the tip. He came like a good boy he is. You moaned, his face looked so sexy, his mouth felt too great. You threw your head back, your face squeezing in pleasure. Your load shot down Ryota’s throat. When you dick left Ryota’s mouth, he sucked up as much of your cum as he could out of your tip. When he finally released you, he was mumbling to himself about how good you tasted. Your legs shook as you stumped against the feet of the tree. You leaned forward, rubbing Ryota’s head.

“Good boy.” You said.

Ryota smiled at you. Ryota’s eyes widened, his body shaking in over-simulation and whitening pleasure. The anal massager was still buzzing against his prostate.

“Ryota, do you think you can cum just from your ass? Give your master a show, show him how much of a good boy you are. How much you enjoy me watching you get your hole massaged.” You said to Ryota.

Ryota responded with a moan, shaking his head yes.

“Get on your hands and feet, I want to watch you fuck your self silly as you sit like a trained dog. How good you feel with getting your prostate played with for hours. It’s the middle of the day and you’ve come how many times? You're such a good boy, and here you are ready to cum for me again.” You tease.

Ryota’s face went red from your comments. His body rose so that he was in the position you asked him to be in. A look of glee on his face knowing that you enjoyed his orgasms as much as he did. And it only encouraged him to do as you say. Ryota put his head down, feeling his release seeping up on him. You picked his head up by using his wet chin. That little touch was all it took. You could see how fucked he was by being over-stimulated, his cum pooling out of tip, his fingers gripping the grass below him, his spit drooling from the side of his mouth. The erotic scene of his eyes rolling back, his pink lips letting a silent moan, his thighs shaking. Showing how much of a good boy he was for you. You watched as his eyes blanked, falling in subspace. When he finally got done cumming you turned off the anal massager. You turned Ryota around, pushing his upper back so that he was on all fours. Pulling out the toy, you pushed in his butt plug.

Nothing could be heard but the summer breeze, yours and Ryota’s panting. The afternoon sunset looked so pretty, radiating onto your bodies. You pulled Ryota onto your chest. Kissing the side of his head. When Ryota finally came back from subspace, the two of you watched the sunset. Your arms wrapped around his waist, and his head leaning on your shoulder.

━━━━━━━━━
𝙀𝙉𝘿
━━━━━━━━━