﹥Ⅳ.ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ

Chapter 4 - Master's Plate

Jiwon sat in a black wooden chair. His legs spread wide, showing the camera all of his goodie's. He had his signature mask on, his black hair was a mess, a ball gag was sitting between his reddened lips, and his hands were tied behind the chair.

You licked up a stripe along his neck, licking over the patches of hickeys. Pulling out two vibrators you taped them both onto each of his nipples, turning them on to the lowest setting. The microphone picked up the steady buzz of the vibrators. The chair was squeaking and rattling due to Jiwon's twitching body.

"Look at how pretty his face is when it turns red." You teased.

Stepping behind him, you pulled his legs up, showing the camera his hole. An embarrassed blush ran from Jiwon's face, down to his neck. Aroused from being exposed in such a way, revealing in the feeling of thousands of eyes watching him be exposed like this. His dick was flushed to his stomach, his hole clenching and unclenching from the cool air of the apartment. His thighs were quacking at the feeling of his now sensitive buds being riddled by the vibrators. He wanted something more.

Picking up a line of anal beads, you applied lube over the pink balls. His hole was already prepped, some of the lube leaked out of his stretched hole. Using the first bead to scooped up the dripping lube, using the pink balls. You pushed the balls into his hole. His hole contracted among the first few three. His chest rising and lowering, trying to get himself to relax. You kissed the side of his head whispering praises into his ear.

You were able to get the other three inside of his greedy hole, the camera filming his hole as it fluttered around the toy, the ring at the end of the beads could be seen. Standing back you jerked off to the image of Jiwon. Jiwon's dick started twitching in excitement, slapping itself against his torso.

"Oi, it looks like someone's excited." You said, your finger pressing onto his tip.

He moaned as a reply. His spreaded legs started to trembled due to him being edged on by the vibrators and the beads that stretched his rim. You threw your head back with a moan, pumping yourself faster. With a grunt your seed splatter across Jiwon's large pecs. Jiwon moans were rasped by the ball gag. His body was trembling as he came onto his abs, his cum spurting up to his chest; mixing in with yours.

You ripped the vibrators off his nipples, making him jump. You untied his hands, smirking as they fell limply next to him. You pulled out the anal beads slowly. Jiwon blushed in embarrassment as the beads made a lewd squelch.

You gripped him tightly by his black hair, making him stand up kicking the chair out of the way. Forcing him down to the white marble floor, you pressed his dirtied chest onto the floor. His body trembled when his irritated nipples came into contact with the cold flooring, his ass propped up by his knees. You pushed yourself into his open hole, his ass was making wet sounds from how much lube that you used.

You bend down over his back, forcing his face into the floor, slowly pumping him into him. Jiwon moaned at the treatment, he felt like a wellfully used bitch. He liked getting fucked this way, it felt like he was being mounted. Like he was nothing less of a dog in heat. The sounds of the squelching was loud, the mix of your moans together adding on with the sounds of skin on skin, the comments on the live were going wild. Jiwon felt his balls become heavy. He arched back onto your girth, coming onto the floor.

"What a messy boy you are." You teased.

Pulling out of him you came to where he sprayed his cum at on the floor.

"Lick it up." You forced him to be positioned where the camera got all of the view of his glorious ass.

Shamefully he looked up at you, before bending down to lick up both your spunk.

"What do good boys say?" You asked him.

He shyly looked up at you, embarrassment evident in his eyes. His dick was once again erect, twitching like a dog that's wagging it's tail.

"Thank you master." Jiwon said.
"Stay here and entertain our audience while I get you your treats." You told him, walking out of the room.

Jiwon got hard once again from the foul mistreatment, excited from being forced to lick up his own cum. Reaching back he inserted two fingers inside of his hole. Reaching between his legs to grip his erection.

"Ah, mhm." Jiwon moaned, pressing his head into the floor, pleased at the feeling.

He stopped when you re-entered the room. A plate of chocolate cookies in your hands. Jiwon was about to reach for one when you dropped the cookies onto the floor.

"Pet's are not supposed to eat from Master's plate." You smiled.

Jiwon's dick ached. Ashamed at how aroused he got from the thought of millions of people enjoying the view of him eating discarded food off of the floor.

"Face the camera puppy. Everyone should see how grateful our little pet is." You said.

Jiwon moved so that he faced the camera. He wasted no time eating the cookies off of the floor.

"Hmm, dogs are not supposed to eat chocolate now are they?" You asked him.

Jiwon looked up at you confused. You pushed a food bowl in front of him. The water splashing out of it as a result of it being moved so quickly.

"Come on, drink up, we don't want our puppy to get sick." You sweetly smiled.

Jiwon licked up the water from the bowl. Jiwon's mouth fell open, his face in surprise when he felt you insert the two vibrators. You pulled him up onto his knees by using his hair. Bringing your hands to his chest you started playing with his nipples. Jiwon moaned out, panting as his dick once again started twitching (wagging) from you playing with his sensitive buds, your dog was pleased by your touches. He came over his food bowl and what was left of the cookies, collapsing next to the bowl. You jacked yourself off once more, coming all over his ass and back.

Once you ended the live, you cleaned Jiwon up, along with the mess the both of you made on the floor. You both were laid out on your bed, your bodies spent and sweaty. Jiwon cuddled up into your body, looking up at you.

"When are you going to let me top?" He asked.

You just chuckled, giving his head a kiss.

━━━━━━━━━
𝙀𝙉𝘿
━━━━━━━━━