﹥Ⅲ. ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ

Chapter 3 - A Night Out

   I wonderlessly walked through the streets. My body swaying, my neck tie loose, hanging off my neck, my hair wild and messy. I took another swig of my bottled rum, tossing myself over a road fence. I sat on the metal fence, it was just as cold as the night air. I looked down the dirt hill, the ocean crashing among the rocks of the sand drift. I watched as the waters seemed to flow with the wind, clashing wherever the wind blows.

I looked up at the sparkling stars. The air filled with the smell of saltwater and wet sand. My clothing seemed to inflate because of the wind. The wind that was carried in my clothes cooled down my burning body. I knew the next morning I'd come down with a cold but I didn't care. No one would care about a bastard that's drunk at night, feeling bitter about his lover being happy with his family. The way he looked at his wife was different from how he looked at me. I bet if I were to die right here right now, the only thing Kirito would miss would be my dick. I groaned, gripping my hair in frustration. It made me think back to the time it all happened.

"Okay, so what 2 times 3 squared?" He asked.

Kirito has been tutoring me ever since I was first introduced. Yui wanted me to come over to do homework, so I was introduced to them. Kirito was staring at me, sipping out of his coffee mug. Asuna looked at me with a huge smile on her face. She stood up and pulled me into a hug, her breast squishing my face. Kirito pulled the fawn-haired woman off of me.

"Careful love, you might end up killing the boy." He laughed.

Almost every afternoon I would come over to be tutored by my best friend's dad, but I've always noticed something was off. How he would stare at me, how his cheeks would grow red, sometimes before I'd come over Kirito's black hair would be a ruffled mess, and so was his clothes. I assumed that he and his wife had a nice fuck, but I was wrong.

Kirito was sitting across from me, he was seated on his wooden desk, his legs crossed, lapping over each other. I was seated at the kotatsu positioned in the dining room looking down at my notebook scribbling in the answers onto my math homework.

"Can I ask you something? It may be inappropriate but I'm just curious." Kirito said in a soft voice.

I looked up from my homework, my eyes darting into his black ones.

"Umm... Sure?" I said unsurely.

He pushed himself off of his desk, walking over to me until he was standing across from me.

"Have you ever thought about dominating an older man? Or being with a man in general?" Kirito asked.
"Um.. I'm interested in men, but I never thought about dominating an older man. I'm not against it." I shrugged.

Kirito fiddled with his fingers before he moved again. He stood in front of me, his bottom lip tucked behind his front teeth.

"I hope that this doesn't creep you out but.."

Kirito unbuckled his pants, my eyes watched them drop to the floor pooling around Kirito's ankles. Kirito unbuttoned his dress shirt. I watched in awe as the dress shirt slid off of his shoulders and fell to the floor. Kirito stepped out his pants, he pulled his arms behind his back, his hands clasping together, resting on his butt. My eyes trailed his costume. A black leather bunny suit was fixed to his body, with black stockings, the suit's chest cuffs hung down showing off his pretty pink nipples, he wore a suit-neck collar.

"D-Do you think you can dominate me?" He asked, sitting on the wooden desk he pulled his legs apart exposing all of his good parts.

That's how things started and I've never forgotten that day. I perked up, looking behind me. Kirito stepped out of his car black sedan.

"Get in." He said.