﹥Ⅰ.Pet Ownership

Chapter 1 - Pet Ownership

   You shuffled the deck of cards in your hands. A defeated Saotome sat across from you. You, Saotome, and her pet Ryota were sitting in an abandoned classroom. Her loss had luckily gone under record; private until you expose the money that she's now is indebted to you.

"Looks like you're going to go bankrupt. Indebted to my name for over 2 million yen. Looks like you're going to become a house pet like your little puppy over there." You said, hinting at Ryota, who flinched.

Saotome looked up at you, her eyes glaring into yours. Her face was contorted in anger, her fists clenched, her eyebrows flared. Her eyes were burning in humiliation and furry.

"I-I don't have 2 million yen, so I can't pay you back." She stuttered in a small voice, embarrassment laced in her words.

"Pointing out the obvious I see." You chuckled.

Your eyes glanced over to Ryota. His hands clenched to his sides. Looking like a whimpering dog. Your eyes went back to the sulking Saotome.

"If you hand over your house pet to me, and all of his debt, then I'll remove you from yours, and you won't have to become my house pet." You said.

Saotome's head shot up, a hopeful look in her eyes. She quickly pulled out a pen. You pulled out a contract from the desk.

What's a contract?

A contract is where two students play a game of cards, where the winner is offered something as a trade. For example, if the winner wants to trade debts, the loser would have to comply with the winner's demands.

Prior, Saotome and you signed a wage.

What's a wage?

A wage is a contract made to bond two players, and if one was to lose to the other player, that player can turn in the wage as a release.

What's a release?

A release is used to check in the player under their name, with them being under the player's name they are indebted to them until they paid back the money that they owed.

Unfortunately for Saotome, that was the situation that she was in.

These contracts are revolvers, and with each contract that is signed. One person is taking a bullet, and another is taking a missing barrel. You had this planned from the start. You wanted Ryota as your pet.

You and Saotome silently signed the contract. Saotome stiffly excused herself, leaving to go turn in the contract. Your eyes looked over at Ryota. His head was bowed down. You imagined a pair of dog ears and tail on him. The metaphorical ears were flat on his head, and the tail was wrapped around his leg. He looked like a scared puppy. You stood up, making Ryota's head shoot up. You walked over to Ryota, grabbing the leash Saotome left behind. She didn't need it anymore considering that Ryota is now yours. It was red leather. Feeling the material on the pads of your fingers, you could tell that it wasn't cheap leather either. It was silky and smooth. The leather had no patches or cracks. Gripping it in your hand, you took a step closer to Ryota, making Ryota take a step back. This continued until Ryota was backed up against a wall.

Gripping his neck, your lips crashed down onto his. Ryota's shaky hands went up to your shoulders, his fingers gripping the red coat of your uniform. His eyes fluttered from how intense the kiss was. The wet sound of your mouths was so lewd. Ryota didn't know what you were doing to him, but regardless he allowed you to do whatever you wanted. Your leg went between his thighs, pushing up against his crotch. You smirked into the kiss when Ryota hardened, your tongue slipping into his hot mouth. A small moan erupted from Ryota's throat, his face turning red. You were being suffocated by how wet Ryota's mouth was, you almost thought that you were going to drown.

Pulling back you both took a deep inhale of air. You left some wet kisses on his neck, his hands going to your neck cuffing it. Ryota was still trying to catch his breath. He's never been kissed like that. You pulled on Ryota's collar making his body press into yours, your hand went up to his waist pulling him even closer. You left kisses on the back of his ear and the side of his head. The other hand that was holding the leash, went down to Ryota's hip, gripping onto it.

"Does my pet want to go home and play?" You whispered into his ear.

There was an almost silent pause. Only the sound of yours and Ryota's heavy breathing could be heard. You could tell that Ryota was contemplating.

"Yes." Ryota finally said.