﹥Ⅰ.ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ

Chapter 1 - Cinnamon Apple

   Jiwon had his hands stuffed in his pockets. The autumn air was chilly. The wind was blowing, and the leaves were flowing, being raked into piles by company workers. The line of shops was lit by fairy lights. Jiwon stopped when he reached a coffee shop. He pulled out his phone looking down at it. He looked over the message you sent him. Reading the location once again before pushing open the glass door. His nose flared up at the burning scent of cinnamon, apple, and pumpkin. His nose was riddled by the smells. Jiwon walked up to the line, looking up at the big menu on the wall. He read 'Season Special', underneath it was a red box, drawn with chalk. Inside of the chalked box read a list of drinks and foods to order and the prices across it. When it was his time to order, he settled with pumpkin pie and an apple frappuccino. The frappuccino was made with fresh apple juice with the cider, caramel syrup, cinnamon, and whipped cream drizzled with chocolate. The pumpkin pie is made out of a freshly grown pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla, and secret spices. Topped off with a swirl of whipped cream.

Jiwon looked over at the tables, looking for the guy that set up this meeting. His eyes widened when he spotted you. Sipping whatever was sitting in your mug, your head bent down looking at your phone. You didn't know how excited Alex was when he saw your DM. He's been stalking your page ever since he found you. He even paid for membership. He was enamored with the way you were engulfed when you fucked your partners into submission. No matter how muscular or lean they were. You both had similar content. Your account was focused on making your partners tap out, and his account was focused on going as far as he could until he couldn't take anymore. Your account was the reason why he got into streaming. He gave you a shy smile before sliding into the chair across from you.

"Hmm, so this is what's behind the mask? I hope that 'Bj' stands for a blow job or something." You grinned.

He laughed at your joke before giving you a head shake.

"So what's the name behind the mask?" You asked.

"Jiwon, and you?" He asked.

You looked up at him from your coffee, a grin stretching your face. Jiwon blushed, his glasses sliding slightly down his nose bridge. A waitress came up to the table placing all of Jiwon's items on the table. You both sat in comfortable silence, you were enjoying the items you purchased and Jiwon couldn't help but take in your frame. Built exactly as he desired. Dressed in a black leather jacket, it outlined the shoulders of your body. Jiwon licked his lips, tasting the flavor of his caffeinated drink. You sat back pulling out a folded-up piece of paper from your jacket's pocket. Sliding it over, Jiwon looked at you confused. You nudged the sheet into his knuckles, making him pick it up.

"Read it. It's a list of all of my kinks and all of the boundaries that are to not be crossed for me. On the bottom half, I want you to write your likes and dislikes. What're your kinks, and what you want to stay far away from." You explained, trailing your index finger along with the lines of words on the paper.

Jiwon nodded, picking up the pen you passed to him from your jacket. He wrote everything that made him uncomfortable and everything that he liked, passing the paperback to you. You looked over the likes and dislikes, your eyes flashing in mischief.

"Is there something that you're interested in trying with me?" You asked him.

He looked at you with thought. His eyes flickering from your eyes and down to your hands.

"Maybe." He said.