﹥Ⅱ.ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ

Chapter 2 - Cottage Living

   You and Leon made your way out of the parking lot. Jogging your way through the streets, finally spotting a street filled with parked cars.

"I'll hotwire one of the cars, keep me protected until I get it started." Leon directed.

You nodded at him, watching him open the door of a blue honda. You turn back to the mob of zombies, shooting bullets through their domes. The collapsed bodies trampled the dead that was still living. The herd started to get closer and closer, making your adrenaline skyrocket.

"Umm, not to freak you out baby boy but could you possibly work faster?" You panicked.

Leon didn't respond, sweat dripping down from his wet forehead as he concentrated on the knotted wires. The car hummed as it turned on, the headlights flashing on, the light rumble of the car took Leon out of his concentration.

"Get in!" Leon yelled to you.

You looked back at him with a nod, jumping over the hood of the car, climbing into the vehicle. Leon swerved out from the confines of the two cars situated in front and behind you guys. Leon pressed on the gas, speeding the both of you down the streets, as the herd of zombies gargled behind you two, watching the two of you drive off into the horizon.

"Where are we going?'' You asked Leon.

"I don't know, on the city's map it showed a military base, maybe they're still soldiers posted there," Leon said.

"Have you not watched a zombie apocalypse movie before? That's a bad idea, what makes you think they're not overrun?" You asked Leon.

"Because, before all of this happened I heard a broadcast on the radio that said that survivors were posted there, and getting sheltered. Besides, I don't know anywhere else we could go." Leon said, his voice low in defeat.

You decided not to push him anymore, only leaning back into your seat, your eyes tracing all of his features.

Squinting your eyes, you took a shot at a wandering zombie by using your sniper rifle. Its head exploded before collapsing to its knees, slowly slumping over onto its side.

"Still shooting those things?" Leon asks, leaning on the door frame.

You looked over to him, giving a smile. You unloaded your sniper rifle, the used shell popping out with a "clink".

"Yeah, trying to get better at using this thing." You said.

Leon looked you over for a second.

"How about you come to bed?" He asked you.

You looked over at him with one of your eyebrows raised, he just gave you a mischievous glance as he left the border of the room. You looked around in question before jumping up to your feet. You walked into your shared bedroom, your eyes landing on Leon's fame who was standing on the balcony, leaning onto the railing.

You and Leon snagged a beautiful farm. After traveling to the military base, you both soon realize that you were right, it was overrun. It was littered with zombies. Bodies of those who were expected to have survived. After swerving the hell up out of there you both were on the road for a while. The two of you couldn't catch a break, couldn't find a place to rest, let alone to lay your heads at. Food was dwindling and it felt like the dead were rising in concerning numbers. But you guys managed to buff out the rough edges. That's when you both stumbled across this cottage, surrounded by curved rivers and anchors of land. It was almost unbelievable.

You stood next to Leon, his fingers clasping a cup of wine. The house had a huge wine cellar, it was the place that the family decided to blow their brains out at. It was a harsh sight but you manage to swallow back the food that was fighting to empty itself due to the gruesome sight. Leon looked over at you, before placing his head on your shoulder.

"How long do you think we have?" He asked.

"Don't say that." You dismiss.

"I can't help but to think about it. I mean I lost my friends, and many more because of those.... Things." Leon said, frustrated.

The both of you tried to save a few survivors on the way. But sadly they either turned or died in other unspeakable ways for unspeakable reasons. It's insane the things a person would do when on the verge of starvation, some were willing to eat off their own foot, or their kids for that matter. You sighed, placing your hand on his head, stroking your fingers through his hair. You pondered on his words for a while.

"Then let me help you forget." You said.

Leon lifted himself off of your shoulder to give you a look, staring into your eyes to make sure that you weren't joking.

"I'm serious." You said.

Leon looked lost in thought, but he wasn't pushing away either. You leaned in closer, your lips lingering onto his, giving him a chance to pull away. Leon pushed back, pressing his lips with yours. You picked him up, smiling into the kiss as he wrapped his legs around your hips. You took him inside, gingerly laying him on the bed. You both got busy taking off your clothes, when you were finished you positioned yourself between his legs. You leaned over him, pulling out a packet of condoms and lube.

"When did you have time to get these?" He asked.

"During our last run." You smirked.

You leaned back down, pressing your lips onto his. Your hand slid down his waist, cupping the back of his thigh so that you can move it over your shoulder. Pouring some lube onto your fingers, you messaged them together so that you could warm up the gel. You moved from his lips to kiss down his neck and across his shoulder. You slipped one digit in before sliding in another. Leon moaned out into the air, his hand came up to cup the back of your head.

Your tongue trailed his neck before slipping between Leon's open lips. You added a third figure, scissoring him out, waiting for his muscles to loosen and stretch out. When he finally relaxed you added your fourth one. Moving down to his chest, you took one of his nipples into your mouth, softly sucking on it. Removing your fingers, you stood on your knees. You slid the condom onto your dick, drizzling the lube onto it. Licking up his torso, you gave his neck a few hickies. Slowly pushing in, Leon wrapped his arms around your neck, taking in a breath as you split his insides open. When you were finally settled in him, you paused. Pressing reassuring kisses, and soft touches along his body to get him to relax.

When Leon molded back into the bed, you started to thrust into him. Leon let out soft, low moans, motivating you to start going faster. You made sure to keep it gentle, pressing your chest down onto his. You moaned, listening to Leon sing sweet sounds into your ear. You kissed your way from his jaw to his lips.

"I love you." You whispered, pressing your lips back onto his.

Leon gasped. Your thrust got a bit harder, steel keeping it gentle, but making sure to hit the spots that made him wither and shake. Your hand slid into his, locking your fingers together.

"I love you," Leon said. " I love you too."

Your heart flipped inside of your chest, butterflies swarmed your stomach, as your lungs exploded with fireworks. You lost all sense of hearing, only being able to replay the words of love spoken out to you by the man below you.

You thrust faster, burying your head into his shoulder, pressing kisses onto his chest, and being unable to chant anything but "I love you's" to Leon. Those three words seemed to be the only thing you knew. Leon let out loud cries, laying back in submission, taking in all of the words of love. It was overwhelming for the both of you. With neither one of you being able to hold back, the both of you came in sync. You collapsed on top of Leon. Tears of joy rolled down your cheeks. Leon cupped your face, giving you forehead kisses.

"Don't get soft on me, or you'll make me cry." He laughed.

You smiled.

"Well, I don't want to be the only one crying here." You laughed out.

━━━━━━━━━

𝙀𝙉𝘿

━━━━━━━━━