﹥Ⅶ.ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ

Chapter 7 - Bitch Made

   I walked over to my closet, sliding it open. I picked up a brown box, walking over to Kirito. I placed the box onto my bed, popping it open. I pulled out a pair of faux dog ears attached to a thin black headband, a butt plug that had a faux dog tail, a red collar, and a red leash.

"I've had this for a while, but the way you have been acting as of today, I guess you've earned this," I said.

I wrapped the collar around Kirito's neck, clipping the leash onto the collar. I turned Kirito onto his hands and knees.

"Looks like you're still stretched from earlier activities, you even have some of my cum still inside you." I teased.

I pushed the tail plug into Kirito's stretched hole, pulling out a remote I dialed the butt plug up to a three, the toy making a mostly silent buzzing sound. I placed the headband onto his head. He looked so cute.

"You've officially become my bitch." I said.

Kirito looked up at me, a huge smile stretching across his face. I bent down, my face across from his.

"Does this bitch want to go for a walk?" I asked him.

He quickly nodded. I chuckled, pulling the leash he climbed off the bed, trailing behind me on his hands and knees. I walked around the kitchen and the living room, Kirito following behind every step.

"You are a good bitch huh?" I asked.

Kirito nodded.

"As a treat, I guess I should offer you what you want to do as of today. So what does my good bitch want to do?" I asked him.
"I-I want to go outside for a walk master." He said looking up at me with those black bambi eyes.

I was stunned.

"I-Is my bitch sure that he wants to do that?" I asked him.

Kirito's arms wrapped around my waist, his body leaning against my legs.

"Please." He begged.

I grunted. He knows how weak I am when it comes to begging, and with those cute eyes of his. With a reluctant groan, I grabbed my jacket, handing it to him so that he could dress up. Kirito shook his head.

"I want everyone to see who's your bitch." He smiled.

His eyes were still empty as if there was nothing there. No dignity or self-respect. It was like he became my mind slave. I sighed, flipping the jacket over my shoulder. My hand curled into a fist, the hood of the hoodie wrapping around it. I opened the door of my dorm, thanking, mentally that it was the holiday weekend. I pulled Kirito out of the room, his hard-on leaked pre-cum onto the wooden floor.

"Are you seriously getting horny from this?" I asked Kirito.

He dipped his head down shyly.

"Your bitch is happy." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes, taking the stairway back down. We walked to the side of the build, being covered by the roof's covered patio. (A covered patio is a patio that has an overhang. Usually constructed with wooden roof beams.) I liked my lips, feeling parched. My mouth was going dry from the fear and arousal of being caught.

"Can my bitch retrieve me a drink?" I asked Kirito, pulling out 1000 yen.

I handed it to Kirito.

"And bring back the change," I said.

Kirito quickly walked off to a vending machine. I leaned on the patio's table-bench. I waited anxiously, my leg shaking up and down, my heart racing. I pushed myself up when I saw Kirito come from around the corner. Handing me my iced tea, and the change from the yen-dollar. I petted his head, Kirito pushing his head into my palm.

"Good bitch." I smiled.

I grabbed his leash, pulled him over to me. I picked him up by the back of his thighs, seating him on my lap.

"Does my bitch want to ride me?" I asked him.

Kirito nodded, his hands going to my shoulders, he lifted himself up. He moved his hands between his thighs, unbuckling my belt. He pulled my belt apart, opening the flaps of my unzipped pants. He pulled down my pants, I lifted myself up to give him enough room to pull down my pants. Doing the same thing with my boxers. He pulled out the dog tail plug with a moan, his head flipping back. Kirito grabbed my hardened dick, giving it a few pumps, before drooling onto it. With enough spit, he got it wet enough to his desire. He hovered himself over my dick, lowering himself onto my tip. I groaned as he sunk down, my hands gripping onto his hips.

"Good bitch." I moaned.

Kirito moaned as he lifted himself up before sinking back down. Kirito started slowly before picking it up after getting into rhythm. Kirito's fingers gripped my shoulders as he threw his head back, being submerged into pleasure, his mouth wide open and his eyes were closed. He was too comfortable considering the fact that we were outside.

"Mghn~ Yes." He moaned.
"Whose bitch are you?" I asked him.
"Ah- Y-yours." He moaned out.
"Are you finally going to get that divorce?" I asked him, my thrust becoming harder.

Kirito's eyes widened from how hard I was pounding him.

"Y-Yes." He said in a low voice.
"What?" I teased, my hips making a sharp thrust.
"Yess!" He screamed out.
"You'll officially be my bitch, only us living in a small house with three pets?" I asked him, my tip stabbing into his prostate.
"YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes!" He moans, tears rolling down his cheeks.

I couldn't take my eyes off of his face, the fact that he didn't have the slightest bit of fear of being caught concerns me, but I can't lie, I got a bit turned on from how erotic he looked. I couldn't help myself, I picked him up, turning around before placing him on the table-bench. I thrust myself into him, picking up the pace, our eyes not leaving each other. Kirito's moans started to become louder, my hand quickly going to his mouth trying to muffle his moans. I felt myself about to cum, I pushed Kirito's thigh onto the bench, his other leg going over my shoulder.

"I'm about to cum." I warned.
"M-Me too. Ngh, let's cum together." Kirito said.

I nodded, my thrust becoming sloppy, drool running down the corner of Kirito's mouth.

"Now." I moaned.

I thrust deep inside of him, him cumming between us, and me cumming into him. Kirito's body fell flat, eyes closed. This bitch passed out. I got dressed, placing my jacket around Kirito. I carried Kirito in my arms back up to my dorm room. My heart was still racing from what we had done. We were out in public, and anyone could've seen it. It's an embarrassing act but the adrenaline rush of being possibly caught made the high even more pleasurable. I placed Kirito on my bed, flopping next to him. My eyes fluttered shut before I was engulfed by sleep.

━━━━━━━━━
𝙀𝙉𝘿
━━━━━━━━━