﹥Ⅰ.ʙᴏxᴇʀꜱ

Chapter 1 - Boxers

   "Where is it?" Kaneki said to himself.

He was on his knees looking through your clothing basket. Kaneki's eyes widened when he saw a pair of gray fabric. He pulled it out, rolling the fabric on his fingers, feeling the fabric before he brought it to his face. Taking in a lung full, his eyes rolling back. (You could say Tsukiyama is rubbing off on him). Doing such a filthy thing made him feel ashamed, but that feeling of shame is nowhere near his amount of arousal.

Kaneki smiled before running back off to his room. He closed the door, walking over to his closet. Digging in the back, through the curtain of hanging clothes, he pulled out a costume. It was sealed in plastic. Kaneki unzipped the plastic wrap, pulling the costume out. No wrinkles or lint. Kaneki left the closet laying the outfit out onto his bed, placing your boxers right next to it. Kaneki pulled out a tube of lube, and a condom, placing it on the bedside dresser. He pulled open the last drawer of his bedside dresser. He pulled out two white vibrators, black tether bondage tape, and a soft-pink dildo.

Kaneki pulled off his shirt, tossing it to the floor doing the same with his pants. Kaneki wore nothing but a pair of black panties. He opened up the condom, putting it on his lips before picking up the dildo. He put the condom on the dildo using his mouth, a proud smile on his face when he saw that the condom went on. Kaneki placed the dildo on the wooden floor, after lubing it up he hovered over the toy, he moved his panties out of the way, before bending down, the toy sliding into his hole. Kaneki groaned, stopping when he met halfway of the toy. Throwing his head back with a sigh. Taking a breath he slid further down onto the toy, squeezing his eyes shut when he slid down the rest of the way, his fingers trailing along his hole to feel how much is in him. Kaneki moaned as he pushed himself up, sliding back down. As he loosened he got faster. Kaneki moaned out your name, riding the dildo with ease. Every time Kaneki would lower himself onto the toy it would make a loud slick sound. Sounding the room with how wet his hole was.

Kaneki knew how embarrassing it was for him to be masturbating to his roommate but he couldn't help it, how pretty your eyes were and how good your body looked. Your face was entranced into his memories, he couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to grip that cute and handsome face of yours. Kaneki moaned as he sucked on his fingers, his fingers sliding to the back of his throat, his hips rising up and sinking down on the dildo, his hips moving faster. His fingers went behind him, sticking in two fingers of his already occupied hole.

"Y-yes." Kaneki moaned out, his eyes swarmed in pleasure, his orbs filling with hearts.

Kaneki's face was a bright red. His slightly swollen dick became colored with a pretty pink, his dick aching for a release. Kaneki's fingers wrapped around his dick, his hips shook, his eyes rolled back, spit drooling out of the side of his mouth. Kaneki's fingers tightened around his dick. He denied himself to cum. Kaneki collapsed onto the wooden floor, his ass faced up, the side of his face resting on the plank flooring. The palms of his hands rested on the floor, his chest rising up and down, trying to catch his breath.

Kaneki picked himself up, crawling over to his bed. On shaky legs, Kaneki got dressed in the schoolgirl outfit that he pulled out. Crawling onto his bed he taped the back of his calves to the back of his thighs, inserting the two "egg-balls" of the vibrator into his stretched hole. He turned on the vibrator. Kaneki moaned as they moved inside of him. Resting back Kaneki closed his eyes letting the toys do all of the work. Kaneki moaned at the vibrations of the toys, his fingers reaching down to push them in further. Kaneki's eyes shot open when they vibrated against his prostate. Kaneki's mouth opened wide, letting out high and loud moans. Kaneki pushed himself up, one of his hands keeping him up as he pushed the balls of the vibrators against his prostate. Kaneki's back arch, his vision going white as he came, his body shook, his tongue rolling out of his mouth, his spit from earlier shining due to the room's light. Kaneki collapsed onto the bed, his hips shaking from the vibrators still vibrating in his sensitive hole.

"So this is what you've been doing while I was gone?"