﹥Ⅵ.ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴀɴ

Chapter 6 - A Broken Man

   After the incident, Asuna kicked me out of the house. I couldn't go back home, my parents kicked me out of the house after disowning me. And I didn't have any money for transportation, nor a vehicle. As I was walking down the sidewalk I was thinking about how I was going to get back to campus. That was a long walk back. I jumped when I felt something attached to my legs.

"Don't leave, mnh~ don't leave me." He cried.
"Kirito!" Asuna yelled.

Yui looked horrified. A naked Kirito was on his knees, asking for his master to not leave him, his body dirtied from my cum. He looked like a dog that misses its owner when they're off to work.

"Kirito get up." Asuna said.

Kirito just stared into my eyes. He looked broken. My eyes widened when he started humping my leg, his face stuffed into my crotch.

"Mm, more. More, please. Touch me more." He whined, getting onto his hands and knees, his black doe eyes looking up at me.

This is honestly embarrassing, but I couldn't help myself to get hard. I kneeled down to his level.

"You're about to leave your family just to get fucked by my dick?" I asked him.

His head innocently tilted. He looked at me confused.

"What family?" He asked.

I think I fucked him into a different mind-space. I looked around, luckily no one but us was outside. I pulled him to his car. I pulled out the car keys in Kirito's pocket, unlocking the car. I pulled the car door open, placing him into the passenger seat, buckling him up. Slamming the door closed, I got into the diver seat. As I closed the car door and buckled my seat belt, Asuna knocked on the window.

"Where are you going with my husband?!" She yelled through the glass.

I ignored her, locking the doors before driving off. Almost running Asuna over in the process. I was driving to my university, my head rushing with ways of how in the hell am I going to get a naked man into my dorm room which was on the third floor. I had no jacket to cover him up, and it didn't look like he had any clothes in the car.

"Why do you have to do this to me now Kirito?" I said to myself.

I stirred the car, before whipping the steering wheel back, almost crashing into another car. I looked down at the thing that distracted me. Kirito was palming me through my jeans. I moaned, trying to swat his hands away but he wouldn't let up. Kirito took me into his mouth, I groaned trying to push his head away, only for his teeth to lightly sink into the skin of my dick. I yelped, quickly moving my hand away.

"Grrrr." He frowned.
"Did-Did you just growl at me!?" I yelled at him.

He didn't respond, his head bobbing up and down. I hissed in pleasure, my dick was going through a world of pain and pleasure. The sting of his bite marks was burning but the pleasure of him giving me off made it feel so good. Not to mention that his mouth was warm and wet, it added to the pleasure.

"Shit, Kirito." I moaned out.

The whole ride was torture, I came once, and even after that Kirito just drank it and went back to work. Damn, I wanted to pull over and fuck him right. Not to mention that the car ride to and from Kirito's house was a 1-hour drive, including traffic. I quickly pulled into the parking lot used for the dorms. I parked my car between two cars that were positioned in the middle of the parking lot. My hand went on top of his Kirito's head, pushing my head down, thrusting up into Kirito's mouth. The tip of my dick hit the back of his throat, I kept thrusting into his mouth until I came. Kirito swallowed my load, he lifted himself up, his tongue his stuck out panting, a thin string of saliva connected the tip of his tongue to the tip of my dick. I tucked myself into my pants, getting out of the car. I remember there being a hoodie on my bed. I could quickly get that and come back to cover up Kirito. Before I could close the car door, Kirito latched himself to my thigh. He fell onto the black pavement of the parking lot.

"What the fuck are you doing." I hissed.

Kirito looked out of it. It was like he was broken in pleasure, almost as if he couldn't think. Kirito lifted himself up, once again humping me like a fucking dog.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked him.

He didn't respond, a broken smile spread across his red face.

"Fuck me, please fuck me~!" Kirito said, his eyes looking up at me.

My body shook. His eyes were completely empty, but I could see the lust in his eyes.

"Please sir, please." He begged.

I looked around, taking a breath when I saw that no one was there. With a sigh, I picked Kirito up onto my back. I quickly made my way into the building, taking the staircase up instead of the elevator. The elevator gave me a higher chance of being caught with a naked man on my back, who was by the way DRY HUMPING ME. My nervousness spiked due to the stairwell being so tight. I cautiously pushed open the exit door, looking down the hallway before quickly making my way to my room door. I punched in my number key, pushing the door open, entering the room back first. I closed the door, the lock automatically locking.

"Yes, yes sir, please." Kirito moaned.

He sat up, this man was literally riding my back. I groaned, tossing him onto the couch that was positioned vertically from my bed. I collapsed onto my bed, exhausted. I groaned in frustration when Kirito hopped onto my back.

"Please touch me, sir, I'm such a good bitch aren't I?" He smiled.

"As of today, no you have not been," I said, more to myself.

I felt Kirito stop, I looked back startled as Kirito burst into a fit of tears.

"A-Are you not interested in your bitch anymore?!" He whaled.

I swear if it wasn't for it being the holiday weekend, my dorm mates would've heard him. I quickly turned around, pinning Kirito on his back.

"You're a good bitch, my good bitch." I said hoping that this would get him to calm down.

And to my fortune he quite down, he let out a few hiccups before he wrapped his slender arms around my neck. I sighed, leaning over to my bedside table. Pulling out a few wet packets, I cleaned Kirito from my cum. Kirito calmed down through the process of me cleaning him, now he was sitting in my lap, Kirito's legs caged my waist, his arms wrapped around my neck, his face laying on my shoulder.

"Can you touch me, your bitch please," Kirito begged.

I sighed in defeat.

"Anything for my good bitch." I said.