1

Mew POV

I was in my office scanning report on my computer when suddenly the door open.
"Mew, we got a problem in shipping" Max, my right hand said. He is my best friend also.
"How could it happen?" I asked him with serious tone, we never got a problem when shipping our products to overseas, well no one dare to mess with me even police they are on my side.
"I think we have spy in our clan. They know our plan, they get all products and killed our mans" Max state and I frowned, my blood boiled
"Mew, I have one more thing to tell you" he said with hesitation
"What is it Max?" I asked him with annoyance tone
"There is... Mr.Kanawut, one of our trusted man also died in this mission and..." he is saying stuttering with fear
"And what Max? Finish it quickly, I have no time to waiting for your nonsense" I said with serious tone
"He asked me to hand this to you and he hope you will agreed with last wish" he said and hand me the letter. I picked it up and tear the envelope, take out letter and start reading.
What the fuck! He asked he to look after his only 13yrs son, he also states his son is a stubborn kid. What should I do? I don't have family nor siblings, how could I look after this kid.
I look at Max after I finish reading. He show me his awkward smile.
"I think we should fulfill his dead wish. Consider he is working with us so many year and he very loyal to us" Max said. Is he really think that it's easy to let child living with mafia. I don't want let him involved with this dirty world.
"I don't think so Max. It's bad for this child future. I don't want him to involve in our work" I stated back
"Mew, he is only 13yrs he can't understand what we do. And we will not get him involved with it. and if you not accept him, he have no where to live with and I'm afraid about his safety too" Max said with more reasons. I don't answer him and keep thinking what I should do to that child.
15mins has passed but I can't find anything to do with this kid. I sighed and talk to Max to bring that kid to my office. Max call to Tul to bring that kid in, we waited about 5mins and the door widely open with Tul and tiny kid beside him.
"Mew, this is Mr.Kanawut's son, Gulf" Tul come in and told me kid name. I look at this kid, he is so cute and adorable. How cute boy so cute like this? I was talking to myself but I realized his face with tear, he has a big eyes pack from crying.
Seeing his cry I feel my heart broke in to many pieces. I feel to protect him and I won't let someone hurt him even a single. I walked to him and kneeled in front of him. I whipped his tear on his face and smile at him.
"Kid. Stop crying. You'll living with me from now on and no one will hurt you. I will protect you with my life" he just look at me without saying anything
"I'm sorry for your lost but I will give all you want to compensate what you lost. Do you want to live with me?" I asked him and he just nodded at me.
I lifted him up and walk to the couch, he wrapped his small arms on my neck to prevent from falling, I put him down on the couch and told him to wait for me when I finish my work we will go home together.
I glanced at my two best friends, they are stood still on their spot with widen eyes, I know they're confused with what I do to this kid because I never show this side to other.
"Why you two still stay there? Go and bring some snacks for him" I said with order to them.
"Oh okay" they said in unison and leaving.

A few minutes later Tul come back with some snacks and juice for Gulf.
"Eat this kid. You might be hungry now" Tul told kid to eat.

I about to finish my report but Gulf still didn't eat or drink anything.
"Why don't you eat anything? Do you want something else? I ask him with curious because I saw most of kid like cookies and juice. He keeps silent just look at me a bit and look down to his feet. I sighed and walked to him.
"Gulf, look at me. From now on we will living together, so you have to tell me what you like, what you don't like, what you you want to do. Don't be afraid of me, I will not harm you" I said with caress his hair.
"I- I don't like sweet things" he told me with his lip pouted. His voice is so cute, I want to bite his pouted lip now.
Wait! What am I thinking.
"Good boy. So what would you like to eat?" I asked him
"Stirred fries crispy pork belly with basil" he answered
"Okay. We will have that tonight, okay?" I said and he nodded his head again.