13

Mew POV

We finished dinner and gulf asked to watch movie in our movie theater, we all agreed and Tul go to inform our maid to prepare some popcorn for us.

"What movie do you want to watch young master?" Max asked gulf
"I want a horror movie" he said with giggling
"Why not action movie like before?" I asked gulf because he always watched comedian or actions movie.
"I'm bored with it already" gulf answers

The movie start, gulf and i seated in one couch while Max and Tul sitting at next to us. Gulf hold my arm and grib it tightly every time the ghost lady appear and sometimes he hides behind my back.

"Baby, we should change movie if you scared of it" i said when hide his face behind my back and just peck his eyes to movie.
"no I want to watch it till the end" he said and try to look straight and acted like he is not scared anymore.
I shook my head and pulled him to sit on my lap. This kid is not stay still he move up and down to pick popcorn on table and when the ghost appeared he buried his face in my chest and hug me tightly.
I feel something build up at my lower part and try to calm it down in my head.

"Daddy, something poking me" gulf said loudly and that two sitting next to us turned his gaze to me and then bursting their laugh.
"Ha ha ha ha young master be careful with that, it's might harm you" stupid said within his laugh

"What is that? And how can it harm me, daddy?" Gulf asked with his innocence face and it's that stupid couple laughing hard. I want to shove them a bowl of popcorn inside their mouth.
"Don't listen to Max baby. Nothing could harm you when daddy is here" i said to Gulf "shut your fucking mouth or leave this room now" I yelled at my stupid friend. They close their mouth with hands but still giggling along.

"Baby if you feel uncomfortable you can on couch" I told him but he shaking his head.
"No I want to seat here, can I?" He asked and I nodded, he put his head on my chest and keep watching movie.

"Baby, could you hold popcorn bowl?" I asked him cuz he kept moving up and down and on my lab and it's make me hard.
"No I don't want to hold it" he answered his I nodded.

Patient Mew the movie will finish soon, i chanting in my head. Fuck! I need cool shower soon, god help me.

Soon the movie end, I feel relieved.
"Let's go to our room baby" I said and carried gulf to our room.

"Go easy on him Mew" fucking shouted and Tul slap his shoulder.
"Shut your fucking mouth before I filled it with my foot" I hissed, what does he think about me? Does he think I could hurt my baby?

We arrived in our room and I sat him down on bed.
"Wait here baby, I go to prepare a bath" I told him and go to bathroom to prepare warm water for him.
I come out and carry him to bathroom.
"I can do myself daddy" he said when I try to help him take off his shirt.
"Why baby?" I asked him because I used to help him take shower before and some time we even took shower together.

"I'm shy daddy" gulf said and I smile but I want to tease him
"Aww. Why you are shy with daddy now? Don't you remember we used to take a bath together before?" I teasing him and he turned red all his face
"Daddddy" he whined
"It's true. Don't shy, I know you can't do it yourself" i said with giggling and help him to take off his shirt and pants.
"Daddy can I wear boxer" he asked with pleaded, he is really shy. I just nodded at him cuz I don't want to tease him more.
"Daddy, you wait outside I will call you when I'm done" he said
"Okay. Take your time and be careful" I said and leave him in bathtub.
—-/—-

"How is your erotic night going boss?" Max with his shit brain again.
"What with you Max? Do you want me to took all your teeth out of your mouth? I asked, he is getting on my nerves in early morning.
"Calm down boss, I just want to know"  he answered with giggling
"Stop with your nonsense and focus on driving" I told him
"Mew, did you and Gulf-"
"What the fuck Max. Do you think I could do that with him?" I asked him and he nodded
"Why you can't? You both love each other, what wrong with making love?" Max said
"It's wrong you asshol, he is not 18 yet" I hissed at him
"Aww, and since when Mew Suppasit care about rule?" Max mocking me
"I don't care about rules but my baby, I don't want to scare him with sex" I said and he nodded
"But can you really hold back Mew? If I'm not wrong you didn't have sex since gulf live with us" Max said
"I have to Max. I can't take risks to lost him" I told him, I can't live without gulf.

"Mew, I think you should go to check maybe your dick is not working anymore since you didn't use it many year" he said and laughed hard
"Do you want die today Max?" I asked him and he stop laughing
"Okay okay. I stop, don't kill me boss" he said make a face to me

After Max nonsense words we arrived at company and I went straight to my office to finish work as soon as I can and then go back to my baby cuz he can't walk yet.
I asked him to come here with me but he rejected, he said he don't want to burden me more but he don't know that I can't focus on work when he is not well.

TBC

A/N: sorry for late update my dear reader. Hope you like it.

Stay safe everyone 😍