8

Gulf POV

Sunday is fun day. Daddy is not go work and he always spend his Sunday with me. We're not going out but just relax in mansion. Daddy teach me how to swim since two weeks ago but I still can't do it.
Uncle Tul suggested to hires a professional teacher to teach me but daddy not agreed, daddy said only him can teach me how to swim. I don't know why daddy want to teach me when he is so busy with his work.
"Baby, I'm here with you don't worry and just try to do what I told you" daddy try to console me. I want to learn but I'm scared
"Yes. Daddy" I said but I still cling on daddy, my hands around his neck.
"Baby. Get off me and do what I teach you" daddy said and released my hand from his neck
"Daddy, I'm scared" I said
"Don't you trust daddy?" He asked me and I sighed and nodded my head. I start doing what he teach me. Daddy is staying around me and he smile widely when he saw I got improved.
"Good job baby. I think just few more practices you will know how to swim" daddy praised me. He is my support as always
"Thank daddy" I said and keep practicing

"Mew, would you like to have lunch here or dining room?" Uncle Tul come and asked
"Here Tul" daddy replied
"Okay. I will tell them to set the table now" uncle Tul said and leave

Mew POV

"Baby, get up, dry yourself and wear bathrobe" I told him but he still not move his ass from pool
"Daddy, latter please. Wait until they finish set up table" Gulf answered.
I get out of pool and pick a towel and get in pool, I covered my baby with towel when I saw servants and Max are on the way here. Gulf look at me with curious look.
"Stay still baby" I told him
"But I want to swim daddy. And why you put towel on me?" He is really don't understand anything

"Mew, are you confused. Let me tell you that your baby is a boy not a girl, you're over reached" Max said with chuckle and shaking his head.
"Shut up Max before I kick your fucking butt" I hissed at Max
"Aww. I just said the truth and if you so protective over your baby, why don't you buy him a long swimming suit" Max and I think it's good idea
"Good Max. Tell Tul to order long sleeve swimming suit for my baby now" I told Max and he looked surprised
"What the fuck Mew, I just said to tease you" Max said and walk back to mansion

(A/N: I think Max will think that "I'm done with this 😜😜")

"Baby, what would you like on your birthday?" I asked Gulf, his 17th birthday will be next week.
"I don't need anything daddy. You gave me everything already" my baby answered

Gulf POV

Daddy asked me what would I like on my birthday? And I don't know what I want more because I have everything already. I know if I told him I want a new car he will buy one for me but it's useless because I don't know how to drive and even I know daddy will not allowed me to drive alone and exactly happen is I will seat at the back and driver will drive me.
"Baby do you want to go on vacation?" Daddy asked me
"No daddy. But I want to do merit on my birthday and buy some snacks and books for kids is fine" I think I should do for my late papa and I also feel sorry for kids who live in pagoda with monk, they has no parent or relatives.
I have no parent too but I'm lucky to have daddy, he is really love and care.
"Okay baby" daddy said and we start eating lunch and I usual I sat on his lap and daddy feed me and himself.
——/——

Today I woke up early before daddy and go to bathroom. I sleep with daddy every night since I started living here. I always wake up on daddy chest, I don't know I crawled up by myself or daddy pulled me up but I only know that I sleep very well every night on daddy hard chest.

We went to pagoda offering food to monk and go to visit children there. After I play with them for one hour, we go to visit my papa tomb.
"Hello papa. Long time no see" I talk to his picture after I put a bouquet in front of him "I am a big boy now. Don't worry about me papa, daddy is taking good care of me" I told him random thing and i notice daddy stay still like he is in deep thought.

"Baby let's go" daddy said and open the car door for me. I get in car at back seat and he followed me.
"Daddy where are we going?" I asked when I noticed it's not the way home
"We will go to beach baby. Max and Tul are already there" daddy answered
"Really? But I didn't prepare anything" I told him
"Jenny prepare for you already, no worries"

We arrived at 2:00pm and I running to the sea. It's been a long time that daddy brought me here.
"Baby be careful and don't get in to water now" daddy shouted when he saw me running.
"I want to play now daddy" I shouted back because I ran a bit far from him.
"No baby, we do in evening. Come and get inside the house" daddy said and I walk back to him with annoyance face.
We get inside, having lunch and take a nap. Daddy always treated me like a kid, with my age he still insisting me to take a nap every day.

"Daddy let's go to swim" I said and pulled him out of bed.
"Wait baby. Let change first" daddy said and go to closet.
"Really daddy? Do I have to wear this?" I asked when he hand me a long sleeve swimming suit
"Yes. You are" daddy said and he changed to his short with no shirt.
"But daddy, no one wear this in the sea" I try to protest, I don't mind wearing it at mansion but here, people will make fun of me.
"I don't care about other but you. So wear it if you want to swim" daddy said with his final tone and I can't say anything more.

We walk to where uncle Max and Tul are sitting. I saw both of them giggling and looked at me. It's so embarrassing.
"Mew, you are really something" uncle Max said with his laugh " I can't believe you Mew" uncle Max added.
"What?" Daddy hissed at him
"How can you asked Gulf wear that suit here?" Uncle Max asked. He is only one dare to talk with daddy.
"Why I can't? I won't let anyone see him nake" daddy told him
"It's just shirtless, not naked Mew. Do you forget your baby is a boy?" Uncle Max mocking daddy
"The fuck I care. Stop your nonsense Max" daddy shouted at uncle Max.
"Let's go baby" daddy said and pulled my hand and we go to swim.

——/——
I'm not sleepy yet, so I decided to go out to where daddy, uncle Max and uncle Tul sitting and drinking.
"Mew, could you tell me what is your feeling for Gulf? I could see it's different between father and son" Uncle Max asked daddy, and I stood still don't know I should go to them or walk back to my room.
"I-I love him" daddy answered
"I know you love him, but do you love him like lover or father love? Uncle Max asked again
"I was confused myself too. But for sure is I love him so much and I won't let him go. No one will take him from me" daddy answered and sipped his drink.
"Mew, what is Gulf don't feel the same way like you?" Uncle Tul asked with his hesitation tone
"I don't force him to love me but I will make sure he will love me back" daddy answered.

I walked back to my room and go to bed. I can't sleep and keep thinking what daddy said and think about my feeling for him too. I keep moving in bed when I heard the sound of door open and close.
I pretend to sleep already cuz I'm afraid that daddy will asked me about my feeling. Daddy climb up on bed, caress my hair.
"Good night baby, sleep tight" daddy peck on my forehead and lay beside me, hugging my back.

TBC