16

Time skip

Mew POV

"Mew, your project will be done today. Would you like to go and check it?" Max said when we are on the way to office.
"Hmm. Clear my schedule for tomorrow and make appointments with university principal too" I told him
"Okay, I will and let you know the time" Max answered and I nodded
"How about gulf's birthday gift?" I asked Max to confirm the gift will be arrived on time.
"Will be arrive in the morning on his birthday" Max answered
"Will you allowed him drive?" Max asked
"Let's see" I'm not confident to allowed him to drive on his own
"It's useless if you buy him new car and don't allow him to drive" Max said.

We are at dining table having dinner with Max and Tul as usual.

"Baby, tomorrow we will go shopping" I said and he look at me with curious
"Don't you have work tomorrow daddy?"
"I'm free tomorrow. List down what you needs for your university year and after that we will go somewhere else"
"Yes. Daddy" gulf answered

We are at bookshop in the mall. I just follow gulf with Max and Tul behind. Gulf just buy random and what make curious is he buy some toys and some biscuits, chips etc. I remember he is not a fan of toys since he was child, he never asked for new toys and only me insisting to buy for him. Gulf only asked for my attention and his favorite shaved ice and ice cream.

We walk here and there and now he is leading me to his favorite shaved ice shop again.
"Baby, don't tell me you are going to shaved ice shop?" I asked him and he give me he awkward smile.
"Please daddy, I have not eat it long time ago" he said with pouted his lip
"What with long time baby, you just ate it last week" i said and he widen his eyes, he might think that I don't know he is coming here with Tul and eat this fucking shaved ice.
"How do you know? He said with surprise
"I'm your daddy. No need to look at Tul, he didn't tell me about this" he looked at Tul with questions, Tul love gulf as his own son and he always do what gulf what want.
"I'm sorry daddy but can we eat it now, your baby is craving" he said with pleaded and use his puppy eyes to trick me as always.
"No for today baby cuz we need to go somewhere else and meet with someone" I told him
"Do you want to see me crying here?" He yelled. This brat! He used to crying here when he is young when I don't allow him to eat ice cream. That was so embarrassed cuz everyone looked at him crying and sitting on floor.
"Don't you dare baby, you're not kid anymore" I told him with serious tone
"Then let eat or I will do as before" he said and judging from his face he will do it if I said no.
"......" I didn't answered him
"Na daddy na, I will just eat the small one" he pleaded and I nodded. I know it will not take long for him to finish small bowl of shaved ice.
"You're the best daddy" he jumped and hug me "I love you daddy" he added and kiss my cheek.
"What if I said no, you will hate me baby?" I teasing him
"Nah I still love you and I know you will never say no" he said with giggling and pulled me to that shop.

Gulf POV

I don't know where will we go and who we will meet. We are in van with uncle Max and uncle Tul and I saw uncle Tul just smile at me, I felt strange with his smile but I didn't asked him. No one is talking until the van stop and daddy body guards open the door for us.
I was shocked when I get out of the car cuz we are now at the one and only famous university in Bangkok. I always want to study here.
"Why we are here daddy?" I asked him when my heart beating fast
"We come here to talks with your principal and also show you your class" daddy answered and I widen my eyes
"Congratulations young master" uncle Tul said with his big smile But I just give him a confused face
"You will study here young master" uncle Max said, I looked at him and daddy. Daddy just nodded his head.
"Really? I really can study here?" I shouted with surprise, my tear almost come out.
"Let go to meet with principal" uncle Max said and lead us there.

"Hello Mr.Noppadol " uncle Max greeted an old man and I think he is university principal
"Hello Mr.Max. You're here already the old man greeted back.
"Yes. By the way he is Mr.Suppasit, the owner and CEO of Suppasit Corp."
Uncle Max introduced daddy, uncle Tul and me to Mr.Noppadol.

After greeted the principal show us around the university.

"This is your class young master" Mr.Noppadol said unlocked the door to show us inside.
I look inside the room, everything set up with modern style but what confused me is why it is only one table for professor and one table for student.
"This class are set up special for you as per Mr.Suppasit instructions. We have selected all professional professors for you" Mr.Noppadol said
"For me? That mean I will study here alone?" I asked them
"Yes. You will study here alone young master" Mr.Noppadol said
"Daddy?" I looked at him but he give me a blank face. What is different study here alone and study online at home?
"I don't want to study here, I want to study online" I said and walk out of that fucking special class. Uncle Tul follow me while daddy and uncle Max keep talking with Mr.Noppadol.

"Young master, calm down. Don't you think this is way better than study online?" Uncle Tul said when we sat down at bench
"Nothing better uncle, I didn't see a difference with study online" I said
"It's different. You can come to university everyday, study face to face with your professor and you can have lunch at cafeteria with other students, you might make friend there" uncle Tul try to convince me
"But" he cut me off
"Gulf, you know how your daddy possessive and protective over you, right?" Uncle Tul said and I nodded.
"Do you think someone could flirt with me or harm me here? No right? I'm sure that daddy will set body guard here" i said and uncle Tul just sighed.
"Just try to understand him, gulf" uncle Tul said
"Yes uncle. I'm fine with this thing even it looks pathetic"

TBC

A/N: sorry with this lame update everyone.