31

Arthur POV

Time move really fast and Gulf is really excited to try a new recipe he got from a lady at that local market. Gulf told Krist to prepare all ingredients he needed and he is making a lot for people in house also for Mew mans who live in basement.

"Phi, is everything is ready?" Gulf asked Krist when he come at kitchen in morning.
"Yes young master, everything is set" Krist said with smile
"Good phi. We will start after breakfast" gulf said and Krist nodded.

"Phi, please prepare breakfast daddy will come down soon" gulf comments and walk to coffee machine to prepare coffee for his daddy. Yes this is his daily routine to make coffee for Mew and Mew also like the coffee gulf made for him, not only coffee but everything that his baby made are always perfect for him, even the first time his gulf made burned fried eggs for him, he still appreciated and eat with wide smile.
Max said Mew so whipped with gulf, Mew will throw that fried egg on Krist face for sure if he cooked for him like that.

(Max don't mind Mew, he is always whipped for his baby😂😂😂)

Gulf is set up food and coffee for Mew on dining table that he didn't notice the footsteps of Mew coming down.
He is a bit stable when an arms wrapped around his body from behind but gulf sure know who is hugging him? No one beside his one daddy or his fiancé dare to that with him.

"Daddy, leave me and have your breakfast" gulf nagging

"Why don't you wait for me?" Mew said with pouted his lip and sniff gulf neck
"Cuz I need to prepare breakfast for you. Now stop complain like an old man and eat" gulf said and released himself from Mew and sat down next to him.

"Hahahaha yes old man" Max come along with Tul and sat down opposite Mew. Mew suddenly throw a death glare at Max

"Young master I heard that you will make pumpkin custard?" Tul asked while waiting for Krist to serve him food
"Yes, uncle. I will start after breakfast" gulf answered with excitement in his tone
"Really? It been a long time I have eat that" Max said "can't wait to taste it" Max added
"Of course uncle you can, you will taste it" gulf answered with smile

"Look like someone are not excited to taste your dessert gulf" Max said and send a teasing eyes to Mew
"Bastard!" Mew hissed "baby, don't listen to him, you know I always like your food and cake right? But I don't want you to exhaust yourself" Mew said with his soft tone of voice to gulf
"I know daddy and I'm love doing it. Don't worry cuz phi Krist and other helping me so I will not tired" gulf said "and I still can serve you later at night" the last sentence gulf whispered in his daddy ear so that his uncle can't hear what he said.

"Hmm good to hear that my baby. Anyway just make a small one for us only cuz I don't want to share your hard work with someone" Mew said the last words when glaring at Max

"Sorry daddy, I can't cuz we plan to make for all people here and your mans too" gulf said with chuckle

Mew widen his eyes but did not say anything cuz he knew he can't say no to his his baby, he don't want to see him sad.

Breakfast was finished with some teasing and giggling along from Max.

"Daddy, what is your plan today?" Gulf asked after they finished breakfast
"Nothing but since you're busy with your dessert I will be in my office checking some report" Mew answered And gulf nodded
"How about lunch? Would you like to eat something?" Gulf asked
"Anything is fine my dear wife cuz I'm only excited to eat my super tonight only" Mew answered and winked at Gulf. Gulf is red like tomato now when he heard what his daddy said. He didn't say anything and ran to kitchen leaving Mew giggling alone in living room.

Mew POV

I already took a bath and now laying on bed and playing with my phone while waiting for my baby shower.
Gulf come out with bathrobe and walk to walk in closet.

"I think you don't need a pajama tonight baby" I said when hugging him from behind. I like his scents after shower so much, it's fresh and addictive.
"Why daddy?" He asked and still looking for his pajama
"Cuz I'm gonna take you tonight baby" i said and suddenly carried him to our bedroom
"Daddy!!!" He shouted.

I put him on bed and hovering his body, our eyes meet and my baby is smiling adorable at me.
"Why smiling so lovely baby?" I asked
"Aww! Do you want me to cry and shouted for help when my fiancé want to make love with me?" Gulf answered with a tease
"Hmmmm, so my baby are excited to be eaten by daddy huh" i teasing him back.
I don't want to waste my time so I crushed my lip my on him and soon our kiss turned to a passionate once when he let me enter his mouth, our tongue fighting and facing along.
I quickly move to his weak and attacked him there, sucking and biting to leave my ownership on his neck, I really like it when I saw my mark on his body. My baby never complained about this he just let me mark him as much as I want.
Untied his bathrobe to reveal his soft body, I really like the view in front of me right now. I give a butterfly his all over his body and move to his lip again, satisfied with his mouth I go to his chest kissing, licking there and also pinching his both nipples, my baby moaning mess right now.

"Daddy, stop teasing and take me already" he is so impatient for me.
"Shh baby, the long is still long and I enjoy this so much. Moaning more for me baby, I like to hear it" I said when my mouth are licking and rolling down to his soft tummy. My hand stop teasing his nipple and now stroking his junior.

"Daddy, stop teasing me" my baby whined But I ignored it and suddenly took his junior that leaking precum in my mouth.

"Hmmm daddy more hhhh" baby moan loudly, his head even grabbed my head and pushed lightly for me to suck him more. I did what he want, he is fucking my mouth now.
"Daddy so good hhhhh daddy I'm cumming" baby moan and he is coming in my mouth, I took it all and licked to clean his junior.
He is panting catching his breath right now, I took a lube and put it on two fingers and inserted in his hole, squeezing and scissoring inside till I reach his sweet spot. When I could see he is ready, I applied a lube on my rock hard brother who need much attention right now and enter him.

"Fuck! Daddy you are so biggg" he whined and I could see tear on the edge of his eyes. He is so still so tight like the first time I took him.
"Baby you are so tight hmmmm so warm inside" i said and moving my hip in fastened pace.

"Yes there daddy hmmm hitting more daddy" my baby moan louder and his squeezed my hard on my shoulder.

I almost reached my climax so I started stroking his junior and quickened my pace till we come together.

Laying beside him and pulled him to
My embrace, make my bicep as his pillow. We catching our breath hard.

"Baby, could we get married soon after your graduation?" I asked and he quickly looked at me
"Why so sudden daddy?" He asked
"Cuz I can't wait anymore, I want you to be mine officially" I said and he nodded his head
"So could we set a date? How about a week after your graduation?" I asked but he is shaking his head
"So early daddy. My graduation is at the month of this month and a week after this can we really prepare it?" He asked
"We can baby, we just hired a wedding organizer to do it for us and you just choose a venue, theme and our suite" i said and he nodded his head
"Okay, is you say so" he said and I am so happy right now, I hugging him more tightly and kissing him hard.

"Daddy, stop and let sleep" gulf said when we parted our lip
I shook my head and Said "We are not done yet baby". He looked at my friend down side and smiling

"Just this one okay?" He said
"Let see" I answered and enter him without warning.

We made love till 3:00am, my baby already passed out and I also exhausted like hell. Sweat all over my body but the hell I care, I pulled my baby to my embrace and sleep took over me soon as a blink.

TBC

A/N: hello my dear reader! How are you? I think I will finish this story in next chapter and will start my other story too. I will try to finish it all before I take leave.