3

Other POV

Gulf has been living with Mew for almost one year now. They are really close to each other, Mew shower him with love and care. Mew is over protective his baby, no one can lay a finger on his baby. Mew's mans are obeyed Mew order, no one dare to talk  to Gulf and only few people in mansion are allowed to talk with Gulf.

"Uncle Tul, where is daddy now?" Gulf asked Tul when he arrived at car that waiting for him in front of his school.
"Your daddy is mansion young master" Tul answered him
"Good. I want to show him my school record " Gulf said with smile.

They arrived at mansion, Gulf said thank you to Tul and driver and he running inside the mansion and go straight to Mew study room as Mew also there if he not go to company. He pushed the door open but can't find his daddy. Gulf run down stair to ask Jenny.
"Phi Jenny, where is daddy?" Gulf asked Jenny
"Sir Mew is at meeting room at basement young master" Jenny answered Gulf "and would like to have lunch now young master?" Jenny asked Gulf
"No. I want to see daddy first and will have lunch with him" Gulf answered and run out of mansion to find his daddy.
"Where do you go young master?" Tul shouted asked Gulf when he saw Gulf run out of mansion.
"I go to see daddy over there" Gulf answered and pointed his finger to where he will go.
"Young master you are not allowed to go there. Please don't go" Tul said.
The basement is on left side of Mew mansion. This is for Mew's mafia man living and also the place where they tutor the culprits. So Mew didn't allowed Gulf to go to that place.
"But I want to see daddy, I want to show him this" Gulf is insisting to go Tul has no choice and accompanied to go there, if he don't go Gulf will go there alone.

Mew POV

I don't go to company this week because I need to handle problems in our mafia clan. We still could not find the one who betrayed us. We are meeting with other mafia from our substitute.

We all turned attention to door when we heard a knock. Who dare to disturb us and what the fuck with two stupid guards in front of the door.
The door open and my eyes widen.
"Daddy" Gulf calls and run to me with holding something in his hand. I walked to him, lifted him up and kiss his check.
"Why are you here baby? Don't you remember that you are not allowed here" I asked him. I can tell that he is coming here straight after school because he still wear uniform.
"I want you to see this record daddy" he answered and show me his school record. I put him down and I also sit on my legs when checking his record. Gulf is so smart and challenges. He got A+ every subjects. I smile widely and kiss his head.

We are about to finish meeting before Gulf come so I talk our members and tell them to finish it and update me later when we find something suspicious.
I lifted Gulf up and walk out of meeting room to go back to mansion.
"Are you coming here baby?" I asked because I didn't see anyone with him.
"No. I came here with uncle Tul" I nodded and keep walking, Gulf wrapped his tiny arms around my neck. He is so cute, I love him so much. His presence is changing my life, I feel complete with him. I smile and laugh a lot with him, he is my only source of happiness.
"Do you have lunch yet baby?" I asked him
"Not yet daddy. I want to eat with you" so cute. I look at his face is red from sun burn, I put him down on the ground and take off my jacket to cover my baby. I fasted my step to reach mansion as soon as possible.
We arrived at mansion but my baby cheeks are redden, his shirt is wet from sweat.
"Tul, why don't bring umbrella for Gulf when you walked him there. Don't you see it's so hot outside" I shouted
"Sorry master. It's too soon when I saw young master running to basement, so I just follow him there" he answered me. I didn't say anything more because I know that he has no choice to follow my stubborn baby.
"Tell Krist to prepare lunch we will come down soon" I told them before I climb the stairs to Gulf room.
We need to freshen up first before we could have lunch.

We are at dining table eating silently. I put some food on Gulf plate and I saw him separate vegetable to the side of his plate.
"Baby eat vegetables too. It's good for your health. You will grow up healthy"  I told but he pouted his lip.
"But daddy veggie is bad taste. I don't like it" this little brat, he is the want dare to talk back to me.
"How about this? Daddy will allowed you to eat ice every day if you eat vegetables every meal" I can't with this kid, I have to find something to convince him.
"Really daddy?" He said with his big smile
"Yes baby boy but only one scoop a day. Are we deal?" I asked him
"Yes daddy" he agreed so easy. He really like ice cream.
"And one more thing baby. Do you want to buy something, I will give you as  a reward of your study hard" I ask him
"Can I have bicycle daddy?" He answered after thinking for a while
"Why do want bicycle? Do you know how to ride it?" I asked him back
"I don't know but I want to learn how to ride it. na daddy na I want bicycle"  he is using his sweet voice and puppy eyes to lure me again, he knows that I always agreed with him when he use this.
"I could teach him how to ride" Tul said
"Okay Tul. But make sure no bruises or wounds on his body" I told him, I don't want to see my baby get hurt.
"Tul, purchased the best one for Gulf today" I told Tul to buy for Gulf because from next week is Gulf school vacation.
"Yes master" Tul answered
"Daddy can I have ice cream, I finished my rice already" my baby asked and show me his empty plate
"Sure you can baby" I look at Krist and he walk to me
"Krist, serve young master ice cream one time a day when he eat right with veggies food" I told Krist
"Yes master. So I will serve him from today?" Krist asked
"Yes. Today" I answered and Krist walk to kitchen to get ice cream.

"Daddy would you like some?" Gulf asked me
"Are you sure you wanna share with daddy?" I asked him
"Yes. Say Ah Ah" he fed me with a spoon of ice cream. I eat it and feel this is the most delicious ice cream in the world.
"Thank you baby" I thank him and he smile
"Is it good daddy?" He asked me
"Yes. It's the best ice cream daddy ever have because baby is the one feed me" I answered him. He smile and eating his ice cream.
He took a spoon full of ice cream and ask me to eat.
"Daddy, say Ah" I open my mouth but he put ice cream in his mouth instead. I widen my eyes, this kid dare to trick me. I look around and saw everyone smile, this is so embarrassing. I peck at his ice cream and see it less only one last bite. I picked up a spoon and took a last ice cream in my mouth.
"Daddy, it's mine" he said and stood up from his seat and walk close to me, he pulled my neck and put his mouth in mine. I was shocked and open my mouth and he picked ice cream and strawberry back from my mouth. His lip is so soft and sweet, I feel my face so hot. I try to calm myself down, this kid is really something. I can't handle him now.

TBC