30

Gulf POV

I woke up from sun ray inside the room, I sat up and stretched my arms with soft yawning. Looking around the room daddy is not here but I know he is going to running as usual. I walk to window to see the view outside. Hahah Fresh air I like it, I inhaled deeply to my lungs and exhale, I repeated it until I saw daddy running around there. I quickly go to bathroom for daily chores and freshen up. After complete my daily chores I took a fresh clothes from our travel bag and decided to go to daddy or I could say my fiancé now, I smile with what I think.

When I arrived where daddy is running I saw a lady running along with him, she is talking and smiling to my daddy. What the fuck! Who is that girl? Did daddy know her? Many questions pop out of my head.
I was about to call him but I saw a girl trapped on ground. Daddy stop running and help her to get up. She is clinging to my daddy now, is she taking advantage of this situation?

"Are you able to walk?" Daddy asked her and she shook her head.
"Hmm okay I will help you to sit at that bench" daddy said and she nodded but pressed her body more on him and daddy doesn't mind at all. Before they could walk I call daddy and he turned his face to me with bright smile.

"Hubby what happened?" I said when I reached them, daddy widen his eyes but he is quickly acting along
"She trapped and twisted her ankle honey" daddy said and I nodded
"Miss, the staff will help you from here and I excuse myself and my fiancé" I said and asked our staff to help her, yes I called a few staff to come with me.
"But-. It's okay. And thank you for your help. I hope we will meet again" the girl said with his eyes fix on daddy. This girl is such a flirt.
"It's okay miss, my fiancé is always kind and like to help people" I said with gritted my teeth, I am really angry "so we are leaving" I said and shove my hand to daddy arm, holding it and walk quickly out of there. This is a bad fucking morning I have ever experienced. When we reached resort, I release my hand from him and walk as quick as I can to the elevator.

"Baby wait for me" he shouted and chasing me when I close the elevator without waiting for him to get inside.
He put his hand to stop the elevator to close.
"Ouch"
"What are you doing?" I shouted, how can he put his hand to stop the door
"It's okay baby it's not hurt" daddy said and I show my "I don't care" face to him

"Baby, are you angry with me? Why baby? Tell me?" He said and pulled my waist and hugging me. I pushed him back.
"Aww, my baby is really angry" daddy said with giggling, he is made me more angry.

"Wifey, why is so angry? Are you jealous with that girl?" Daddy said and hugging me again, I didn't look at him but try to release my body and walk out quickly when the elevator opens.

I slammed my butt on couch in our room with annoying. He sat down next to me.

"Baby, I'm sorry is I make you jealous but I swear I don't have attention to flirt with her, I just want to help only" he said, I know daddy is not a kind of flirt but I fucking angry with him cuz he let that girl touched him when he could see clearly that she is flirting with him. I ignored him and walk to bedside table.
"Prepare my breakfast in my room" I talk to room service through the phone. I saw him shaking his head but smiling and walk to bathroom.

Ding ding

I open the door for room service to serve my breakfast at balcony. They've prepared a lot of food.

"Do you usually serve a lot of food for one guest?" I asked one of waiter
"No sir, this is for two people" he answered
"Why two? I asked for mine only" i shouted
"What is a problem baby?" Daddy come out of bath room
"Asked them?" I said
"Young master order breakfast to serve here and we prepare for two people cuz we thought you will eat here too" the waiter said with fear and daddy nodded his head.
"It's okay, you can leave and thank you" daddy said and the waiter left.

Mew POV

Wow this naughty kitten, he is really angry and moody. This is the first time I saw him shouted at other people.

"So baby want to eat alone here huh?" I turned his body to face me, he pouted his lip.
"If baby don't want daddy to eat with him, daddy won't eat. Okay? Stop sulking and eat your breakfast" I said and pushed him to sitting down. I sat down first and he sitting on my lap.

"Eat baby and after you finish we will go to visit somewhere" I said and he start eating with his sulking face. I was thinking if he really let me stave. I saw him digging a grill tomato, I was surprised cuz he don't like it, actually he didn't like all vegetables but instead of putting in his mouth and holding it to my mouth.
I smirk but open my mouth and he feed me, I thought he is feeding me only tomato cuz he don't want to eat bit he keeps feeding me more.
"Baby, I can eat myself" I like he feeding me but I want him to eat too.
"Why? You want that girl to feed you instead?" He said and about to stood up but I wrapped my arms around him to stop him from get up.

"No, I will not let anyone feed me except my baby here" i said and sniffing his neck "stop angry with daddy na" I pleaded with baby tone
"Don't you dare to let someone touch you like that again" my naughty wife warned me
"Never again baby, promise" I assure him

"Good. If I see you did it again, I will not let it's go like this and I will take revenge by flirt with someone or doing something more than you did" he said and I was a bit shocked

"Don't you dare baby, I swear I will kill that boy or girl and locked you in the room for only me" I said with my serious face, yes trust me I can do it.

—————/————

Our flight is until evening so I thought to bring him to visit some places around and one local market.
This is his first time in local market and look at him excited running here and there like kid.

"What is this?" He asked and pointing to one of dessert that made from pumpkin.

"Daddy, can I try it?" He ask and I nodded. We stand in front of the store and ask for a piece of that dessert

"Hmm it's good, the combination of custard and pumpkin is so good, not so sweet" he moaning and mumbling
And he took a spoon full for me to try too.
"How is it?" He asked
"Yes. It's good" I said and he keep eating till finished one piece.
I just noticed that he never eat local dessert cuz most of the time he eat ice cream or cake and some fruit, and his favorite strawberry.

"Auntie, do you mind if I asked for its and recipe?" My baby asked with his mouth still chewing.

"It's okay handsome man. This is pumpkin custard and the recipe is not complicate" the sale lady tell him the ingredients and how to cook. My baby records it on his phone.

"Thank you auntie, you are so kind" he said and that auntie smile ear to ear.

I spent our time here till noon having lunch at local restaurant and then go back to our resort.

TBC