6

Gulf POV

Classes are finish for today I prepare my bag and running to car with phi phi and driver waiting for me.
"Hello young master, today I pick you up because Tul needs to complete some tasks" uncle Max explain me about uncle absence.
"It's fine uncle and thank you for pick me up" I said and get into the back seat.
"By the way young master, would you mind if I bring you to company before we headed home" uncle Max asked me
"I'm fine with that uncle. Does daddy at office?" I asked uncle Max
"I don't think so. He has business lunch today" uncle Max answered and I nodded.

"Daddy" I shouted and run to him when I get out of the car and I saw daddy about to leave.
"Baby, why are you coming here?" Daddy asked when he lifted me up and peck on my forehead.
"I came with uncle Max" I answered and kiss his cheek.
"Sorry master, I will bring young master home soon" uncle Max said and daddy nodded.
"Is he your son Mr.Suppasit? He is so cute"A man asked daddy
"Yes. He is my son" daddy answered
"Hello cutie, would you like to have lunch with phi Tin?" a man asked me
"Hello phi Tin" I greeted phi Tin back
"I'm afraid that other parties will be inconvenient with us" daddy said
"I think it's fine Mr.Suppasit. How cute they mind with this cutie" Phi Tin said and squeeze my cheeks lightly.
"Do you want to go with daddy? If you don't want you can come back with uncle Max, baby" Daddy asked me. I was hesitating to answer because I could see daddy not happy with it but phi Tin keep insisting for us to go together.

Mew POV

We get in our car and Tin to his own car. I feel like I want to snap that fucking Tin head down when he squeezed my baby check.
"Daddy are you angry with me? I can go back if you don't want me to go" Gulf asked with his concerning voice
"Daddy not angry with you but don't let Tin touch you again, okay?" I told him, I don't like someone touch him
"Yes daddy" Gulf answered but didn't dare to look at me. I lifted him to sit on my lap and peck his lip.
"I'm sorry baby. Daddy is hated someone when someone touch my baby" I told him, I will not let someone touch him. he hug me and buried his face on my chest.

We arrived at restaurant at the same time with Tin. I get out of car with Gulf and we walk to the restaurant. Staff escort us to VIP room, we arrived there and our partner are already in there. They're sitting opposite us while Gulf is between me and Tin.
"Hello Mr.& Mrs.Suppapong" I greet our partner. We decided to join a new project of Casino.
"Hello Mr.Suppasit" a couple greets me back
"Hello Mr.&Mrs.Suppapong" Tin greets them
"Hello Mr.Tin" they greets Tin and also look at my baby.
"Oh this is my baby, Gulf Kanawut. Sorry to bring him here with me" I said and Gulf bowed at them
"No it's fine. He is so cute. How old are you kid?" Mrs.Suppapong asked Gulf
"I'm 14yrs old mam" Gulf answered
"You're same the same age like my son" she said with smile

We talked about our project and plan then we start our lunch. I took food on Gulf plate with some meat and vegetables and my stubborn baby is separated vegetables to other side of his plate again.
"Try this one cutie, it's good" Tin said and put beef on Gulf plate.
"Thank you" Gulf said with smile

We eat and talk for about an hour. Staff are serving us fruit platter. We're eating fruit but my baby is stay still, he don't like any fruit except strawberry.
"Baby eat some fruit" I whispered to him and he shaking his head. This stubborn kid.
"Would you like eyes cream cutie?" Tin ask Gulf and his lip form a smile when he heard ice cream. But instead of answering he look at me.
"We made the best ice cream here" Tin added and he asked waiter to bring ice cream for Gulf. Tin own this fancy restaurant and many hotel chain.

A few minutes later waiter come back with ice cream.
"Thank you phi Tin" Gulf said when waiter served him
"Everything for you sweetie" Tin said, I hate this fucking Tin so much "you can have as much as you want or you're welcome here anytime sweetie" he added. I want to punch his face and told him that I can provide what my baby needs and we don't need his fucking money.
"Thank you Mr.Tin but baby can't eat a lot of ice cream and we also like homemade cook" I said and this crazy Tin smirk.

"Thank you" Gulf said when Tin whipped his mouth with a mess of ice cream. I feel my blood boiling, I think I lost my control soon and before I punched that monster I excused myself and Gulf to leave first.

We get in car and I tell driver to drive home. I can't work when I feel like to kill someone. We are silent a long the way home.

"Go straight to my room baby" I told him when we arrived home.
"Why daddy?" He asked me
"Do what I told you" I shouted at him and everyone was shocked. He didn't talk back and running to my room.

"What happened Mew?" Tul asked but instead of answering him I glare at him
"Tul contact to Gulf school and prepare online class for him from now on" I ordered Tul.
"Yes master" he answered with confused face but didn't dare to ask more.

I go to my room and slam the door open.
"Do you know you broke a rule today?" I asked him
"I know but I didn't let him touch me, daddy" he answered answered
"The fuck I care. I only know he touched you and you said thank you to that fucking monster" I said with anger
"You are grounded. You're not allowed to go out of mansion" I told him and he widen his eyes.
"But I need to go to school daddy, how could I go if you grounded me?" He talked back to me.
"You will study online from tomorrow. Tul will prepare for you" I told him
"But-"
"No but. Go to take a shower?" I said when I get inside the room. He get off the bed and walk to the door.
"Take shower here not in your room" I said and he walk back to bathroom.
I follow him inside the bathroom, I picked the bath gel and apply on his face, rubbing his cheeks and his lip. I clean every part that Tin touched.
"Daddy it's hurt" he said and grabbed my hand
"It's your punishment for let someone touch you. If this happens next time, you'll get a real punish and trust me, you will hate it" I warned him, I really don't know I could control if it's happen next time.
"Daddy, I'm sorry" Gulf said and his eyes full with tear. I stop rubbing his face and hug him tightly. He is crying and keep mumbling sorry to me.
I release his hug and cupped his face, kissing his lip. I kiss and sucking his lower lip, he didn't know how to kiss but just stay still. I stop kissing and look into his eyes.
"Don't let someone touch you again baby" I told him and walk out of bathroom.

I texted Jenny to bring a set of cloth for Gulf in my room. Gulf come out from bathroom with only towel on his waist, I look at me with question.
"Here is your clothes baby" I told him before he asked me.
Wait for daddy here, we will come down together after daddy take shower.

Other POV

"Max what happened with Gulf? Why Mew look so angry?" Tul asked Max because he is really confused. This morning both daddy and baby are so sweet to each other.
"I don't know too. I bring Gulf to company after school and Gulf go with Mew to business lunch" Max replied
"Business lunch? With who?" Tul asked
"With Mr.Tin and Mr.Suppapong" Max replied
"Mew didn't want Gulf to go but Mr.Tin is insisted to bring Gulf with them and Mr.Tin also squeeze Gulf and call him cutie" Max said
"Hmm. I think I know why Master is so much angry now" Jenny said
"What do you know?" Max asked Jenny
"I think it's because of Mr.Tin" Jenny answered
"Hmm I think so. Mew don't like someone touch his baby, he even warned Max before" Tul said and everyone nodded.
Jenny phone alert message, she check it and show message to Max and Tul. They're not surprise because this two used to use each other room, mostly is Gulf who use Mew room more than his own room.
Jenny leave to bring Gulf clothes to Mew room, only Max and Tul in living room.

"I think I need to call to Gulf school to get ready for Gulf online class before I got scolded from master" Tul said
"What? Why Gulf take online class?" Max surprised when he heard Tul said
"I don't know but Mew told me to do" Tul replied.

TBC