2

Mew POV

After talking with my mans, I took Gulf to his room with Max and Tul.
Tul show him his closet, bathroom and his school stationery. It's 8:00pm already so we leave his room and asked him to sleep.

We go to bar next to dining room to have some drinks and talk.

"Max, I want you to buy a bracelet with GPS set up for Gulf, buy him new phone and save only mine and both of yours contact number" I said while sipping my drink.
"Okay. I will buy it tomorrow" Max replied. If I decided to let him living here, I have to make sure he is safe from my enemy.
"Do you want to set up our mans to stand by at Gulf school?"Tul asked. Tul is in charge everything in mansion while Max is in charge task in company.
"Yes. Arrange two mans to guards him but keep it secret, I don't want him to feel insecure" they nodded " and do we have connection with Gulf school, Max?" I asked because we have sponsored a lot of school every year
"Yes. We are main sponsor at his school" Max answered
"Good. Use this connection and ask them to treat Gulf very well. Tul I don't want to see any bruises or wounds on Gulf body" I said the both nodded their head.
After a serious talked we are bid goodbye and go to our room. Before I go to my room, I go and check Gulf one more time. I go open the door of his room without knocking and what I saw make me worried sick. He is not sleeping and sat down with his both hand on his knees and his head on it. I walked to him with worried.
"Gulf, why you still awake?" I asked him and he look at me.
"I'm scared. I- I don't... don't want to sleep alone. I miss papa" he answered and crying. I don't know what to do, I sat down on his bed and pulled him close to me and hug him.
"Don't cry my boy. If you scared you can sleep with me" I said and patted his back to comfort him. We stay like this for a while and he feel relax so I pushed his body a bit, cupped his face and whipping his tears.
"Stop crying okay? Your papa don't want to see you crying like this. Promise me you will not show your weakness like this. Your papa is strong man, how could his son is so weak" I said and he nodded his head
"Good. Come let go to sleep in my room" I stood up and lifted him, he wrapped his legs on my waist and his arms on my shoulder.
I put him down on my bed and lay down climb on bed. He lay down and I pulled bedsheet covered both of us.

I suddenly woke up with sound of Gulf crying and shaking body.
"Papa, don't leave me. Don't leave me. I'm scared, please. he he he he" he had a nightmare. I pulled his body close to me and hugging him. I try to wake him up but he keeps mumbling something.
"Papa, pls stay with me, don't leave me alone" he is crying and hugging me tightly. I shaking his body and call him to wake him up. I keep calling his name and he wake up.
"Gulf. Are you okay?" He nodded "would you like some water?" He shake his head.
"Hmm. Sleep more then" I said but he still sitting
"Baby boy, please sleep" I said with pleaded
"I- I'm sorry sir" he said with sobbing
"It's okay. No need to sorry. And stop calling me sir" I said while hugging him
"What should I call you sir?" He asked me back, so cute.
"Hmm. You can me phi or papa" I answered him
"Could I call you daddy? I don't want to call you phi or papa" he asked me back, I was confused why daddy and not papa? But it's feeling good when he call me daddy
"Anything is fine baby, Just don't call me sir" I said and he nodded
"Baby. Could you answer me instead of nodding or shaking your head? I like to hear you saying with me" I don't know why he is always nodded his head instead of saying.
"Yes daddy. I will talk to you more" he answered with smile
"Good baby. Now let's sleep" I said and patted the bed for him to lay down.
"Daddy, can I hug you?" We were laying on bed and he asked me.
"Sure baby. Come here, I will hug you"he move close to me and I pulled his head to lay on my arm and my hand patting his back.
"Daddy, do you love me?" I surprise with his question. What should I say?
"Yes baby, I love you. And do you love daddy?" I asked him back
"I love you daddy" he said and hugging me tightly. I feel my heart melted, how could his word affect me like this. I'm so happy when I heard him saying. Am I crazy now? Do I expected something from this kid?