28

Other POV

Gulf had been intern in Mew company for one month already. He is a fast learner, Jane and his daddy are appreciated his works so much. Gulf is always reminded Jane to treat him as intern not CEO baby and Jane really like how gulf behave, work hard and not a spoiled brat like other rich children. Everyday gulf will have lunch with Mew and Max and sometimes with Jane cuz Mew have to attend business lunch with partner and he don't want to bring gulf along, Mew still didn't forget what happened to gulf by his business partner. His over protective for his baby never get loosen.

At cafeteria Charlie and other interns are eating lunch together, some talking about work and some jokes and some chitchat about their manager.

"Charlie, how is the process of you with your crush?" One of Charlie friend teased him
"So-so. We rarely meet and he is always shy and distant with me" Charlie answered
"Aww. is so how could you make a move?" Charlie friend said and Charlie shook his head
"I don't know but I will not give up" Charlie said and shove a spoon full of food in his mouth
"Could you tell me who is he?" Charlie friend asked
"His name is gulf Kanawut, he is intern at ceo office" Charlie tell his friend

"His name is so sweet" his friend said and Charlie nodded in agreement

"Yes, his name is so sweet but he is arrogant, gold digger" Charlie and his friend look directly to the voices owner
"What did you say Savy?" Charlie friend ask savy, she is also one of the intern there

"He is really a gold digger, a slut. He seduce ceo. Do you guys ever since him in this cafeteria eating lunch like us, no right? Cuz ceo always bring him out for lunch" savy said like what she said are 100% real.
"I don't want you to broke your heart to that kind of slut, he may look innocent but he is not. I saw how he seduce ceo and ceo fall for him hard" savy added

"Yes ceo is really fallen hard for gulf cuz gulf is his one and only lover" the chitchat team turned to voice direction and shocked when they saw Jane standing still with angry face.

"Mrs.Jane" they all blurted out
"Yes, I am and I give you a warning for this  nonsense shit, don't talk about this if you still want to intern or work here. And let me reminded you that some of you can step in this company because of your family connection, you're not even qualified to intern here, am I right Savy Sarinna, daughter of Sarinna group?" Jane said with his disgusted face and leave them damn there.

Charlie friend patted Charlie shoulder lightly to lighten the mood cuz Charlie look drowned.

"Are you okay?" His friend ask and Charlie nodded. They're eating silently and savy walked out of cafeteria with annoying face.

Gulf POV

"Phi Jane, I want to go buy some drinks from coffee shop, would you like something?" I asked phi Jane, she is really focused on computer screen

"Could you wait and I will go and get it for you?" Phi Jane said

"No. Phi don't worry, I can't go by myself" I assume her
"But-.."
"No but. I will not take long, trust me" I said, I know what she is thinking, she afraid that daddy will scolded her.

I saw Charlie scanning his phone screen waiting for his order.

"Charlie" I walked close to him

"Oh gulf" he said

"Are you waiting for your order?" I asked him and he nodded. Charlie look different today, he  is not talkative as usual.
"Are you okay Charlie? You look not good?" I asked and he said he is fine just a bit tired.

"Here is your lime juice phi" I said and put the drink on phi Jane desk, she likes to refresh her mood with this drink
"Thank you gulf" she said smile widely
"It's okay phi. Su su na!" I cheer her cuz she have been stressed with reports since morning.

.
.
.
.
.

"Daddy, I bought you chocolate cake and coffee" I said and put it on coffee table
"You bought it?" Daddy asked and I nodded
"Come on, I'm your big boy now, I can do this and beside it's inside your building" I said
"Next time asked Jane to buy it for you, don't go there alone" he said and walk to the couch

"Yes boss" i said and he ruffled my hair "come let your baby feed you, boss"

"Why baby is so sweet today?" He asked before open his mouth to eat cake
"Cuz your baby will eat this today" I said and show him the ice cream

He smirk "Hmm, do you think being sweet with me and I will let you eat it?"

"Na daddy you can't say no beside I bought it already, it's worth of money if you not allowed me" I said and acted cute

"I can just give it to Jane or other" daddy said
"Daddddy" i shouted

"Hahaha why baby? It's true haha" daddy really enjoy teasing me
"Eat this first before ice cream" daddy said and give me cookies

"Thank daddy, I will eat them together" i said and dipping cookies in ice cream
"Hmm yum" cookies with ice cream is really good together. I feel a thumb on my lip, yes daddy whipped my mouth and brought his thumb to licking.
"So sweet as always" daddy said and look straight in my eyes, did he try to seduce me? Let me teasing my daddy a bit, I'm smirk with my thought.

"Daddy, would you like some?" I ask and he nodded. I took a spoon full of ice cream in my mouth and immediately pulled his head close and attacked our lip, daddy was shocked a bit but he eating ice cream in mouth now, it's good to eat ice cream this way.

"You naughty boy, such a tease" daddy said when parted out lips
"Am I? Punish your naughty boy, daddy" sat down in his lap and kissing him again, our kiss turned to passionate once.

"You will regret it baby" daddy said lifting me on his waist and walk to his table.

"Jane, I need one hour break" daddy tell his secretary through intercom.

"Time to your punish naughty boy" daddy said with his husky voice and walk straight to his bed room inside his office, I clung to him and smile widely.

Laying me down on the bed and daddy hovering my body, I put my hand on his neck and pulled him for kiss, daddy is a expert in kiss. Daddy knows every of my weak spots and he like to attack it.

"Why do you have lube here?" I asked when he take out a lube for drawer, did he used to have sex with someone here? Oh god!
"I just buy it when you start work here" daddy answered but I still not believe
"Why? Baby you think I used to do it with someone here?" He asked and I nodded my head.

Daddy stop what he is doing and laying beside me instead, did he angry with me? Do I think too much?

"Daddy, are you angry with me?" I crawled on him and asked
"Shouldn't I? You know how much I love you but you still doubt me" daddy said with his disappointed face
"Your baby sorry na, now let me punish myself for doubting daddy, okay?" I said and he rises one of his eyes brow to challenge me.

I know I'm not good at this but I will try to pleasure him like what he always do to me. Licking his neck, sucking it and I heard daddy moaning, yes I can do it.
Leaving his neck I rolled down till his massive man down there, I rubbing it under his pants and slowly took it off.
Licking the tip of daddy manhood from top to bottom, I licked it and look at daddy face, he was shocked cuz he never thought I could do it. Daddy moaning loudly and his hands grab my hairs pushed it lightly for deeply suck.

I applied a generous amount of lube on my asshole and positioned my ass to his hard dick.
Daddy smiling with pleasure when his junior deep inside me fully. This fucking position, I could feel his dick in my stomach, I didn't move my hip cuz I need time to adjust with his giant monster dick, daddy pulled me for kiss and slowly he guided me to lifting my hip up and down.

"This amazing baby, it's so so good" daddy moan loudly, so do I, I can't resist with the pleasure when he hitting my weak spots and I cum without notice. My body weak, I can do it more.

Daddy flipped me to lay on bed and he start thrusting me more, hard and rough till he reached his climax.
He lay beside me pulling me to his embrace.

"My baby is so naughty today? You really deserve a bad punishment" daddy said and he entered me without warning.

We did it for three rounds and I passed out, I couldn't feel my body anymore.

TBC