24

Type POV

Today is daddy birthday, I plan to the party few days ahead. We didn't invite other guests only people in mansion and people in basement.
Daddy said he don't like the surprise thing but I think he is shy and don't know how to act.

"Uncle, do you think daddy will like it?" I ask my advisor, uncle Tul
"Of course he will like it young master and he will like the your gift the most" uncle Tul said with teasing and giggling

"Uncleeeee" He is such a tease.
"Okay okay I stop teasing you. You should go and check the cake and I will check the venue and buffets set up" uncle Tul said I nodded, we separated to check everything before daddy come back.

"Wow! Amazing. Gulf you are well organized" uncle Max blurted out
"Thank uncle, not only me but every one" I said and walk close to them. Daddy pulled my waist and hold me there.
"Are you tired baby?" He asked with his concerning. I shook my head.

"You should go freshen up and come back, everyone is waiting for you daddy" I said and he nodded.

I personally bring cake to him.
"Make a wish daddy" I said while holding cake in front of him. Daddy make a wish a blow the candles. Everyone wish him a happy birthday and we start our buffet and drinks with loud music. Everyone are enjoy the party.

Mew POV

"Thank you baby for birthday party" He really like to prepare a surprise birthday for me, sometimes I just pretend to surprise to make him happy.

"You're welcome. I love you daddy" he said and kiss my cheek.

Some of my mafia members come to cheer me group by group, I saw some of them eyeing my baby while wish me a happy birthday.
I know they are just looking cuz my baby look so cute but still I don't like when someone look at him this way.

"Baby, could you go and change?" I asked him cuz his chest is exposed now that why my mans look at him with lust.

"Why daddy?" He asked me back
"Just change to t-shirt or anything that not sexy like this baby" I said and he nodded then leaving.

I waited for him almost 30mins but he still not come back.

"Jenny, did you see my baby?" I asked her cuz I could see only her inside mansion.
"Young master is in room" she answered
"Thank you" I said and running to our room. I think he is sulking with me cuz I asked him to change.

"Baby" I call him when the door open but the room is dark and quiet. I turn on the light and saw a hug box with "open me" writing and tie with balloons. I smile and shaking my head, my baby give me a surprise again. I walk to the box and open it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASTER" my heart shocked when gulf come out from the box
"Baby what is this?" I asked him, he giggling along and still inside the box. Fuck! What does he wear? OMG, this naughty kitten is such a tease now.
He is wearing a big shin shirt and only panty inside.

"Your birthday gift master"  he whispered to my ear when he jumped on me.

"You naughty kitten, you're so bold now" I hold him and walk to our bed.

"And do you like it master?" He asked with his seductive voice
"I like it but-.." he smirk "but I'm afraid that you lost control tonight" I said and he pouted his lip

"Then let lose together master" he said and peck my lip

"I will not have mercy on you tonight naughty kitten, I will wracked you till you can't walk for days" i said and crushed on his lip.

——/——

I woke up from a loud knock on the door. I can't get up cuz my baby sleeping on me, I try to lay him down on the bed but he whined.

"Daddy, don't move I want to sleep" his eyes still close and crawl on my body
"Baby, let me check at the door" I said and he open his glare at me

I stood up and walk to the door
"What is it Max?" I asked him
"Boss, did you forget you have a meeting today?" Max said and I remember I have a meeting with a partner from Japan.

"Fuck! What time is it now? You should wake me up before this" I yelled at rushing to go to bathroom to get ready.

"Daddy, what happen?" Gulf asked when he see me running to bathroom.

"I have to attend meeting baby" I said and close the bathroom door

"Sleep more baby I will be back at noon" I peck his peck and he just pouted his lip. I want to go to work today, I want to pamper him cuz I did roughly last night, he is amazing last night and I lost count.
"Come back soon daddy" he shouted before I close the door, I turned my back and nodded.

"Let go Max" I said when we settled in car

"You look exhausted master" Max and chuckled
"Maxxxxx" I hissed

"Master, so good harder master...." I surprise with his words.
"What? Did you hear us?" I asked cuz our room is sound proof

"Hashas I think you are hungry to taste your birthday gift and forgot to close the door properly master" what the fuck! Did I?

"Stop it Max, and don't ever tell gulf about this" if my baby knows he will never leave the room again.

"No worries cuz only I heard your baby sexy moan. You should thank me that I pulled the door close for you" Max with his blabbing

"Thank you ass. I still not forget what your wine yet" I yelled and he laughed more. This bastard.

TBC

A/N: I am stuck with this story, I couldn't find any plot more so I will write a final chapter soon.