9

Mew POV

Since our trip on his 17th birthday Gulf try to get distance from me. He is not clingy and not seeking for my attention like before. I feel frustrated but I don't know what exactly he wants or what I did wrong.
I was in deep thought when the door open.
"Mew, Mew" Max called
"Huh, what do you want?" I asked him
"Mew, please sign this paper" he said put the file in front of me
"What is a problem Mew?" Max asked with concerns
"Nothing" I didn't want to tell him
"Mew I can see a changing between you and Gulf, did you tell him about your feeling?" Max asked
"Not yet. I don't have plan to tell him too" I answered. I'm afraid Gulf can't accept me, I don't want to lost him.
——/——

"Baby, it late already let's go to bed" I said when I enter his room. He sitting in front of his laptop.
"Daddy?" He said and I feel something in his voice
"Yes baby?" I said
"I want to sleep in my room from tonight" he said and I feel hurt
"Why baby?" I asked with curious
"I am grown up now. I don't want disturb you all the time" he said
"No baby, I never disturb me but if you want to sleep in your room is fine" i said and peck on his his forehead.
"Good night baby" I smile at him and get out of his room.

Get in my I slammed on the bed I try to sleep, it's been hours now but I have no track to sleep. I get out of the room to grab some drinks, it might help me to sleep.

Gulf POV

I told daddy that I will sleep in room from now but I can't sleep, I still roaming around the bed, playing with my phone and even try to read but still can't sleep.

I heard a knock on the door and it's open.
"Baby, let have breakfast" daddy said when he walk to me " how is your sleep?" Daddy asked with smile but I could see a sad in it
"Good daddy. And you?" I asked him back
"Good too. Get ready I wait for you at table" daddy said and walk out.
I feel bad for him but I need time to find what I feel him, I love him but I don't know it's same way he loves me or not. I really confused right now.

——/—-

Lunch time and only me and uncle Tul at dining room.
"Young master, do you have something? You know you could always talk to me, right?" Uncle Tul asked
"I-I . Nothing uncle" I don't know what should I tell him
"Gulf, we have been living together for how many years now. You can't lied to me" beside daddy, uncle Tul is the close to me.
"I just feel confused myself, I don't what to say uncle" I said
"Confused about?" He asked me
"——"
"Okay. Fine is you are not ready to talk but don't keep it to yourself alone, it's will not good for you" uncle Tul said and I nodded at him.

It's been a month now that I stop sleeping in daddy room. We rarely meet cuz daddy leave early and come back late at night. I always waited till he arrived home then I could sleep too but tonight it's really late, it's 2:00am and daddy still not home yet. I was worried about him, I want to call him but I can't.

Morning come and I get ready for breakfast, today I have no class to attend since it's Sunday.

"Good morning uncle" I greet uncle Tul, he is a lone having breakfast
"Good morning young master" he greeted me back
"Where is daddy and uncle Max?" I asked him
"They are not home tonight" uncle Tul answered and fork dropped of my hand
"Why they didn't come back? Is everything fine?" I asked
"Everything is fine, they have mission and can't come back last night" uncle Tul said
"You're not lying uncle? Daddy never on mission and stay outside" I feel something is happened
"Don't worry young master, they are coming back this evening" uncle said with smile "and let tell you something. Your daddy was on many missions before and sometime they stay out nights there but he stop when you're living here. He said you will scared sleeping alone" uncle Tul said and my tears dropped on my face, daddy is really love me but what I did him, I'm really fool.
I whipped my face and stood up.
"Tell me when daddy is come back" I said and go back to my room.
"Yes. Young master" uncle Tul said

—-/—-

Tok tok
The sound of knocking on the door
"Come in" i shouted to the person out side
"Young master. It's time for dinner" uncle Tul said
"Was daddy come back yet?" I asked him
"Not yet" He answered
I follow him to downstair and told him that I will wait until daddy come and eat with him.
It's already 8:00pm and still no sign of daddy.
"Uncle, can you contact uncle Max?" I asked uncle Tul
"I tried but he didn't answer" uncle said
"Uncle, what is something bad happen with them?" I freaking out now, I can't stop thinking about daddy "call them uncle" i said and crying.
If something happened with daddy I will not forgive myself, I frustrated with what I did, I try to distance myself but I didn't get anything from it only hurt myself and daddy.
"Uncle I want to see daddy, I miss him so bad. Call him uncle or I will go there" I shouted with crying
"You can't go there young master, I will call him again" uncle Tul answered with startled.

I was crying my heart out but suddenly the daddy car park in front of the main entrance. I stood up and run to him.
"Dadd-" I stop when I saw daddy body guards come out from the car
"Where is daddy? I asked uncle Max but he didn't answer me
"I asked where daddy?" I shouted at him, how dare him not answer me.
I pulled gun from his back and pointing his head.
"Where is daddy?" I asked again and I feel my body weak, my chest is hurt like someone stabbed me hard.
"Calm down young master. Put the gun down, it's dangerous" uncle Tul said and try to get the gun from my hand.
I can't stand anymore, I fall down on floor and start crying hard.
"Daddy, where are you? Come back to me daddy" I mumbling this and crying

TBC