5

Gulf POV
This is second month of school vacation, I am really bored stay home and do nothing. Right now I could ride my bike every well but daddy not allowed to ride out of mansion area.
To killing my boredom I ask phi Krist to teach me daddy favorite food and I will surprise daddy by bringing him lunch box this afternoon.
Uncle Tul is not well he get a caught a cold so he is resting in his room.

Phi Krist prepare all ingredients for me already.
"Young master, do you know how to cut vegetables?" He asked and I shake my head. I never do this work
"Well. I will show you how to do it, you can't be a good cook if you don't know how to cut vegetables and meats" he said and I nodded. Phi Krist start cutting vegetables for samples and tell me to try.
"Do you want to try it young master? But be careful because knife are shap, it may harm you" phi Krist concerning voice
"Yes. I will" I answered and took a knife from him and start cutting like what phi Krist do. After we done with vegetables we start chopping meat and prepare other spices.
Phi Krist tell me the cooking procedure and I follow what he told me.
Cooking was done by 11:00am and I try my best to decorate it in lunch box.  After packing, I go to freshen up and change to new clothes.
When I come down, car are waiting for me at entrance with phi Krist and phi Jenny holding lunch box for me.
"Are you sure you can go alone young master?" Phi Jenny asked with worried
"I'm really fine with it phi. Do not worry I can do it" answered it cherished in my tone. Yes why worry I just go to my daddy company.
"Be careful on the way" phi Jenny said and close the door.
I am a bit excited because this is the first time I go to daddy company and also the first time go out with only driver and one guard without uncle Tul. Along the way is silent I sitting at the back seat with lunch box.

Driver park in front of entrance, I quickly get out of the car and walk to inside company. I was welcome by the guards and they asking for my purpose of visiting. I told him I come here to bring lunch box for my daddy and he keeps asking me who is my father and he didn't allowed me to get inside. I try to find my phone in my pocket but I can't find it, maybe I forgot it at home. Where the fuck of my body guard. I can't wait anymore I walk to the door and open it but the guards blocking me.
"Don't you dare to touch me? My daddy will fire you if he knew it" I told the guards and they laughing at me
"Nong, it's funny thing I ever heard" one guard told me
"Let's me go before I told my daddy about you guys" I warned them but they seemed not care what I told them. I pushed one of guard to other side and run inside, they follow me inside too.
I walk to reception counter and ask them where is my daddy office.
"Nong, could you tell me who is your daddy?" What the fuck with her, she doesn't who is my daddy.
"Mew Suppasit" I told her and the rudest guard outside are here also.
"Nong, what a prank here" she said and look at me from head to toe.
"Sorry miss, I will bring him back outside" the guard talked to receptionist and pulled my arm to get out. I try to get out of his grip but I can't, he is stronger than me. I started crying and shouted at them
"Release me uncle, I need to meet daddy he he he, daddy daddy..." I crying and calling my daddy loudly, staff are all around us to watch the show.

Mew POV

I finished report and heading to Max office to ask him to have lunch together. We headed to cafe downstairs but we saw chaos in main lobby. We walk to there to see what was happened. I could heard crying sound and call daddy daddy, it's sound so familiar, I walk there quickly and what I saw is shocked me.
"What was happened here?" I shouted at my staff and sitting down to look at my baby.
"Baby, what happened? Are you hurt somewhere?" I asked while checking his body
"Daddy" he is crying and hugging me
"Baby, tell me did they hurt you?" I hugging him and patted his back to calm him down
"No daddy.. but   uncle didn't let me go to see you" he said and pointed his finger to the guard. I lifted him up and turned my face to the fucking guard.
"Why you don't let him go to my office?" I asked directly to the guard
"Because we thought he is lying sir" the guard answered
"How dare you to judge my baby. Mark, fired him and other who insulted my baby" I shouted
"We are sorry sir. Please forgive us because we never know you have a son" the reception said. I glare at them and look at my baby, he stop crying already.
"Why they don't know you have a child, daddy?" Gulf asked me, what should I answered. I think it's not important to tell my employees about my personal life.
"Daddy think it's not important for them to know it" I answered him
"Is it really not important? So everyone here didn't know you have me?" He asked and looked at my employees and they all nodded.
"I hate daddy. Why you don't want them to know me? You're embarrassed to tell them about me" Gulf shouted and crying again. I hug him tightly.
"Baby please don't hate daddy, I didn't mean like that. I love you baby, you're my precious baby, my happiness, I never feel embarrassed to have you in my life" I told him what he means to me. After a while he stop crying.
"Don't fire them daddy" he said and looked at the guard
"No baby, they have no right to insulting you" I will not agreed with him this time.
"But they don't know me. This is your fault daddy, So the one should fire is daddy and uncle Max" Gulf said. I widen my eyes and look at Max, Max burst laughing hard.
"Why fire me young master" Max asked with chuckles
"Uncle also didn't tell them, so uncle is fault like daddy" Gulf said with soft voice.
"Please young master don't fire me, fire only your daddy" Max start his drama and all employees are giggling follow Max.
"Can I fire you daddy?" This kid is really something
"You can't baby. If you fire me, I will have no work, no money to pay for your school, pay for our maid" I can't believe I join Max drama too.
"Okay. So I'm fire daddy and daddy not fire uncle guard too, okay?" Gulf said and look at my eyes with pleaded. This is have a pure heart. I just nodded at him back.
"Thank you young master" the guard said and bowed.
"So everyone, he is Gulf my baby. You all have to respect him and treat him like you did with me. If anyone missed behave, you will face with consequences. Am I clear?" I shouted
"Yes master" they all said in unison.
I walk out look at Max and motion him to follow me so we could have lunch together.
"Daddy put me down" Gulf asked and I put him down and he running to reception desk to grab some food container and running back.
"What is this baby?" I asked him
"Lunch box daddy, I made it for you" i smile and peck on his forehead.
"Wow! My baby knows how to cook?" I asked teasing him
"Phi Krist teaches me daddy" he answered with bright smile.
"Max let eat in my office" I said and we headed to elevator to go to my office.

"Hmm. It's really good" I said after I try one bite, it's not good as Krist but it's acceptable.
"Really daddy? try other one" he smile widely when I compliment his food.
"It's really good. This is way better than I cook" Mark said
"Thank you uncle. Daddy try this one" Gulf said and took a spoon full fried vegetables in my mouth.

We finished Gulf lunch box and eating strawberries. Gulf really changed us, before we don't like strawberries but now we enjoy eating it with him. While eating the memory on ice cream  day flash back and I want to tease him. I try to feed him strawberry, when he open his mouth I put strawberry in my mouth instead.
"Daddy" he shouted lightly. Max and I giggling. He didn't say anything, he picked one strawberry and put in his mouth. Before Gulf put strawberry in his mouth, I pulled his hand to my mouth and eating strawberry he is holding. I bite it little and little til last bite I suck Gulf finger.
"Daddy don't eat my fingers" he complained with his cute voice. Max keep frozen and then clear his throat.
"Er. I think I have something to do, so I will excuse myself. Thank you for delicious lunch box young master" Max said with bowed and walk out quickly.
"Baby can you feed daddy more" I asked him, I like to eat when Gulf feeding me.
"No. Daddy will eat my fingers" he afraid I will eat his fingers. I look at him when he put a strawberry in his mouth.
"How about you use your to feed daddy?" I asked him, I want to taste his mouth again. He do what I said, I smile widely and quickly move my head close to him and picked strawberry slowly until our lip touch, I taste his lip and sucking lightly. He open his eyes widely and pushed me my mouth a way.
"Daddy you eating my lip" Gulf complained again and I laughed.
"Eat by yourself" My baby said with annoyance tone
"Baby, take note that I am the one who could touch your lip like this, don't let anyone touch your lip, your hand or body" I said with dominance voice
"Yes daddy, I will not let anyone touch me" Gulf answered
"Good my baby boy" I said and peck on his lip. I think I addicted to his lip now.

TBC