12

Gulf POV

Daddy will have outside work today while I have baking class with phi Krist's friend.
"Young master, this is my friend, Joss. He will be your baking teacher from today" phi Krist introduced us
"Thank phi Krist and nice to meet you chef" I said
"Nice to meet you too young master" chef joss said.

"Okay. I will leave young master with you Joss. Please do your best and if you need anything please call me" phi Krist said and leave us.

"Young master, Krist said you had a basic of baking already so today I will only review the basic and some ingredients and materials" Chef joss said and he start tell me the procedure and baking step, how to mixed flour and blah blah.
It's fun to learn baking with Chef Joss.

"Chef, I want to make chocolate cake" I want to make chocolate cake cuz daddy like it.
"Yes. We will make chocolate cake today" Chef said.
"Chef, how much should I put flour in mixture?" I asked chef before I tearing a pack of baking flour but I carelessly spilled flour all over the floor. I burst out laughing when I saw chef face mess with flour.
"Has ha ha Sorry chef" I said but can't control my laugh.
"No worry young master. Stay still I will clean it" he said and took some tissue cleaning his face.
"Baby" I stop laughing when I heard daddy calling me. I run to him but unfortunately slide back down the floor. I thought I fell down but luckily chef was quick to hold me from behind to prevent me hitting the floor.
Daddy coming and pulled me to him and glare at chef.
"What are you doing? Why this place so messy" daddy asked and his voice sounds angry
"I'm sorry master, I'll clean it now" chef said with lower his face down
"Daddy, Don't scolded chef, it's me made this mess" I told daddy before he said something more to chef.
"Did you get hurt somewhere baby?" Daddy asked with his concerning voice
"My ankle daddy" I told him and he lifted me and walk to living room.
"Let me check" daddy said when he sat me down on couch and lifted my right leg to his thigh.
He start observing my ankle and sway it a little bit.
"It's twisted baby. Are you hurt?"
"A bit daddy" I answered him
"Tul call doctor here now" daddy tell phi Tul

Just about 15mins a doctor arrived and checking my ankle. Doctor wrapped my ankle to prevent from moving a lot. He give some prescription and some pain killer and leaving.

Mew POV

I arrived at mansion and go to living room and i heard my baby laughing loudly and mumbled sorry.
I quickly called him walk to him, he run to me when he heard I called him.
He suddenly slip down but that chef hold his back before he could drop on the floor. I was shocked but quickly pulled my baby back to me, how could he hugging my baby like that.

I try to avoid something that can make him get hurt but now, he twisted his ankle because he is running to me.
"Are you feeling better baby?" I asked him after doctor treatment.
"Yes, it's better now" he answered
"You heard what doctor told you right, do not walk or moving your ankle a lot" I said and looked at him, I know he will walking around when I'm not home.
"Yes daddy" he answered with pouted his lip
"Tul, Jenny don't let him walk till his ankle is healed. If I see him walk you two will face me" I told to his closest phi. They're always helping Gulf do what he want.
"Yes master" Tul and Jenny said in unison
"Baby, you too will get punish if I see you walk" I tell him because I know how stubborn he is.
"Yes daddy" he answered but his face show me a refusal.
"Daddy, can I still have baking class?" Gulf hesitate to ask
"Let talk again when your ankle heal properly" I told him cuz I don't want him to learn this anymore. Gulf didn't say anything and just nodded his head.
"Let go to rest in our room baby" i said and carried him bridal style.
"Thank daddy" he said when I sat him down on bed.
"I'll be in study room if you need something call me, don't try to move your ankle" I told him
"Yes master" he answered with his playful face.
"Good boy" I said and peck on his forehead. I stood up from bed but he pulled my hand. I turned to him and he pouted his lip like kid to asked for a kiss. I smile and peck on his lip, he turned to his left cheek pointing me to kiss, I kiss his left cheek and he turned to his right cheek. I kiss his right cheek  and his nose, his eyes and peck on his lip again.
"I'll be back soon" I said and walk out of room to my study room next door.

TBC