"NORMANNNNN! I missed you so much!" "So did I." *crosses fingers*

"Let me go!" you blurted, jolting out of your sleep breathing heavily. You tried to catch your breath while you looked around to try and identify where it is you were.

"Finally. Who you bastard demons even slept?" an unfamiliar female voice said. You snapped your head around to the direction that the voice came from. A woman or girl walked forward. She was slightly taller than you and had brown hair with pink streaks to match her eyes. 

"Where am I? And who are you?" you said, right before sneezing. 

"Ew, demon mucus." She rebuked sassily. "And my next meal doesn't need to know who I am." You swallowed recognizing that she was serious.

"What did i do to you?"

"You existed and for that I can not forgive any of you murders. The predators never know how to react when the prey starts eating them." she commented with a bloodthirsty look in her eyes.

"Actually Barbara, you won't be eating anyone. Norm- boss wants to see it." A man in a military type of clothing walked in. You wanted to say that you weren't an it, but decided that it wasn't the right time to say that. 

"Awww.... boss is no fun. You could have at least let me toy with them Cisloooo..."Barbara whined grimacing at you. "Well it looks too much like us anyway, i don't want to feel any pity while I'm eating, so eh."

"Who's your boss?" you asked hoping they would give you a name.

"Don't worry about that. He'll introduce himself when you meet him. He's talking with some people right now. Just so you know, you will be restrained during your meeting, so don't try anything funny, or you'll be killed on sight." Cislo reinstated. You began to sweat and heard your stomach growl. The guy smiled. "Oh yeah and thanks for the birds, we can feast real nice tonight because of them. 

You felt if the same, more anger towards the two human being in front of you than Isabella. They had no sympathy or understanding whatsoever. If I wanted to hurt them i would have done it. It's not like i want to any way. Their not even hearing me out! Cislo then looked behind him and mouthed something to Barbara. "Ok, stand up and put your hands in the air." you did as ordered as they roughly began to tie your hands behind your back. Then shove you out of the room into a small living space unto a couch, where you fell face first. Once again the roughly sat you up so you would be facing he hooded figure in front of you. The figure spoke.

"Hello. I see my men have captured you."

"Who are you? What do you want with me?" The figure took it's hood off and your eyes widened as tears formed. Thick heartfelt tears.

"My name is-"

"NoRmAn!" you said in slurred words as you broke out of the cuffs and threw yourself at the boy. Truly you never thought that you would miss him, but here you were crying messy slobbery tears for him. The scene almost made it hard to say that you were like one of those man-eating monsters.

"Y-y/n?" he said furrowing his eyebrows while hugging you back. You continued to cry for a bit longer while squeezing him tighter, trying not cut him with your hands. 

"I misthed you gusy swo much." you said choking slightly on your tears. I did it I found them. I just have to run, and take them very far away. I just have to hide them. After calming down you wiped your eyes and nose and recomposed yourself.

"I thought you died in the fire? Did you escape at the same time as us?" Norman asked, hiding his slight disappointment.

"Well...." Your smile dimmed and you remembered the things that had come before. "...no I didn't, someone, no, the other demons found me after the fire had completely burned out." Norman's eyebrows furrowed farther. "I was in a comma for a year and when I woke up they took me to see "the one", whoever that is and he made me drink his blood and fixed my face. It got messed up in the fire."

"Okay okay, but... how did you end up out here?" Norman questioned, seeming suspicious of you. You swallowed hoping he would believe you.

"I made a deal with them." Norman shot up on his feet his hand reaching for the knife on his side. You quickly held your hands up in defense. "But I lied to them! S-so don't worry!" His hand stayed, but he calmed some. "I said that if I found and bought back Emma, You, Ray and the others first, well before Isabella that they would have to let me help decide what would happen to you all. And yes I know that the deal could be broken or they could have lied, but I never intended to bring you back, but I had to find you all first or you would be eaten or worse."

Norman plopped back down the couch, heavily contemplating something, before his face cleared and a smile appeared instead. The smile looked heavily suspicious, but you didn't notice because you were overwhelmed with the joy of being reunited and having seemingly, achieved your goal. "I'm so glad that you found us. Emma and the others are at an old abandoned church down the hill. I'm that'll be happy to see you as well. i wish we could talk more, but I have some things of my own to attend to."

"Your worried about business when you were just reunited with me?"

"Well it isn't just business, but I can't really tell you about it."

"What?! I bet you told Emma and Ray! why do you always keep me in the dark? What's so important?" you pestered unprepared for what you were about to hear. 

"Fine. since you want to know and it would be highly irresponsible for a sibling not to know how they will die." How I will die?!?!? "I'm making an antidote for demons. It will ensure that they degenerate make to their previous lowly life forms before eating humans and make sure that they will die off. That means all demons. Meaning you are no exception and I know what you did, so you are no different from the rest. You were born from them and you will die like them because of it." Norman said without a shred of remorse or sadness in his voice, the smile remained.

You felt more tears fall from your eyes, but they weren't tears of joy this time. They were tears of pain, tears of betrayal, tears of feeling used, and tears that only a lie like this could cause. You tried to ignore them and continued to speak. "Did Emma and Ray agree to this?" you whimpered, fearful of the answer. His smile went away now.

"No actually." you held your breath waiting for the rest. "They actually disagreed, Emma mostly, you know how she is. She made a deal to find Mujika in five days and return her here, so we can reconsider. I said yes, not wanting to break her heart, but coming this far, how could i go back just for one person. Even if that person is Emma." You took in all he said and as you reread all teh information to yourself, you felt a anger stronger than any other you had ever experienced.

"YOU LIED TO THEM?!"

"Yes, i had too. We are the same you know, accepting deals we never intended to keep. You shouldn't be so surprised, I had to after all."

"NO! YOU WANTED TO!" Norman grabbed you by your neck and looked at you with intense disgust. 

"No i had to. Now stay in a demon's place and get lost. You can try and tell them if you would like, but i doubt they're still here and if they are they won't believe especially not Ray." Norman said bitterly. You smacked his hand away and stormed out of the small house. 

You would not let your family be lied to. You will get them away from all of this and you will do anything you have to. Anything.