Results

***Lindsey's POV***

"Negative." I read the first test. It was negative.

"What" May asked.

"It's negative" I repeat running my hand through my hair.

"Did you check the rest?"

"Um. No" I say grabbing the other four.

" Positive. Positive. Positive. Positive" I read out loud the pregnancy tests. I look at May as tears start streaming down my face.

"Oh my god I'm going to be an Aunt!" May yells jumping up and down.

"I'm going to be a mom." I say trying to process everything going on. "A mom. May what if I can't do this? What if I turn out to be a terrible mother like mine?"

"Shut up! Lindsey you are a lot different from your mom you would never do that to your child and anyway stop crying we have to tell my brother first before you decide to do anything." She say hugging me.

I just can't help but think, of my mother being so cruel. But Mays right I would never do that to my baby. I would never ever make my baby feel Lindsey and worthless.

"How should I tell your brother I'm pregnant?" I ask May once we both let go of our hug.

"Lindsey you should be the one to tell him."

"Tell me what?" A voice interrupts us.we both look towards the door nervously.

"Lindsey you need to let him know.you can't hide it for much longer." May says as she starts to walk away.

"Hi" I say awkwardly.

"Lindsey are you okay? When did you leave me alone in the woods?" Axel asks walking towards me with a worried expression on his face.

"I"

"So you regret what happened"

"No I just got very scared at what I had done."

"You may we?"

"Yeah but Axel do you really want to be with me"

"Yes I do a lot I... I love you"

"Promise you won't be mad at me?"

"Yes"

"I'm pregnant"

****A/N****

Hey guys how's it going? Here's another chapter obviously.

Anyways enjoy

*Comment

*Vote

*Fan