Revealing her story

****Lindsey's POV****

"Okay Lindsey would you mind telling us your story?" asked Axel.

"Yes please do if you dont mind?"

added Landon.

"Okay well um yeah sure. Uh so my parents had twins which was my brother and I, we would always go to the woods to play with our parents or any adult but no matter what we always had someone with us for protection being the Alpha's kids. But one day no one was around my dad was finishing some paperwork and our mom was taking care of our little brother Logan and our sister Gaby, my twin brother Ben really wanted to go out In the woods to play, I didnt want to because it was dangerous if we didnt have someone with us but Ben finally convinced me to go. We were out in the woods playing around when rogues came out of the trees and attacked us. My brother tried protecting me but we were to young to fight and he um he d..died. So, when my dad the alpha came with help they were to late my brother was dead and I was crying while hugging him. My dad and the others killied the rogues except one who escaped, and he was the one who did the most damge killing my brother. And to this day I still remember his face and I always will untill I kill him. But since then everyone has hated me and blamed me for his death. And im starting to believe it was because if I had helped and not just stood there he would still be here. I wish I could go back in time and help him maybe everything would be different. But sadly I cant, anyways I was treated really bad I was abused verbally and physically. I was the pack's punching bag I was the slave I didnt matter. My brother Logan who is two years younger than me got my alpha title, my sister Gaby  who is three years younger hates me she is the worst after Susan of course, but my youngest brother Danny he never did anything. He didnt call me names or hit me he just stood there not being able to do anything. He is the only one who I dont hate. But even with the abuse I didnt give it much thought I never would have thought of running away. Untill the day I did but that was because on my eighteenth birthday when I got to find my mate, I discovered that my mate was the neighboring pack's Alpha. And he rejected me so that's why I ran away, and now here i am." as I finished I didnt realize how much I was crying but I know that these will be the last tears I cry for them. I looked at the guys and noticed how their eyes were pitch black so I know their wolves are at the surface. I reach over and touch Axel's cheek softly. He seems to calm down a little which is strange.

"I'm sorry" I whisper softly knowing they can hear me perfectly.

"you're not the one who is supposed to be sorry." Axel growled out.

"He's right you have nothing to be sorry about, the ones who should be apologizing right now are those pathetic wolves!" yelled Landon making me flinch.

"Landon dont yelled your scaring Lindsey. I know you're mad at what those wolves did to her because im pissed but we cant yell and scare her more you to Axel." said Lance.

"Sorry Lindsey" both Axel and Landon said at the same time.

"Its alright guys, but yeah thats my story" I responded with a sad smile.

"Lindsey I cant believe what your own family did to you but we can be your new family" Lance said excitedly.

" Yeah we can be your brothers Lin" exclaimed Landon.

" I mean if you want?" added Lance rubbing the back of his neck.

" Oh my god thank you thank you thank you of course I want to be your sister!" I exlained hugging both of them stopping at Axel. I smiled "Thank you Alpha Axel!" I said hugging him softly.

"You're welcome Lindsey" Axel replied smiling.

I smiled back at the three guys in front of me knowing I now had a chance at starting a new better life with these boys who I have a feeling will have a great piece of my heart.

****

Please please please read to clear things out!!

Hey guys sorry I took so long to update I wasnt sure if I should continue writing or not but I guess I will. anyways I made a few changes to the story

Lindsey is now eighteen not sixteen.

Logan is sixteen yet somehow is alpha

Gaby is 15

Danny is 13

Sorry guys I messed up at the beginning and I cant change everything now Logan is sixteen and I didnt think it through so now he is alpha at a young age. Im really sorry if I confused you guys there must be a lot of errors and I apologize. Ill try to go back and fix some errors and let you guys know about the changes so you dont get more confused.

Please try to enjoy the best you can and let me know if you have any questions so I can clear things out.

Comment

Vote

****