Emotions

****Axel's POV****

I'm anxious for my love's return. My wolf keeps feeling Belle stir.

"Axel!" May comes in.

"What?" I havent been myself since Lindsey has been unconsious. I snap at everyone, I am nothing without her I need her in my life to be happy.

"Axel! She woke up!"

As soon as those words left May's lips, I ran out the room and to the doctor's office. I threw open the door leading to the room she was in. My heart was beating so fast i was nervous, i shouldnt have left her to take a shower. I shouldve stayed and waited for her to wake up. Will she be mad at me?

I look up and notice her beautiful face looking my direction without any emotion. I walk to her waiting to see if her face changes, but it doesnt.

"Love?" i ask my voice trembling.

I look down unsure of what to do. Should i hug her, or will it frighten her?

As i look up i see her face crack a smile, making me smile. I walk up to her and without hesitation i hug her tightly not wanting to let go. I breathe in her scent i had missed her so much.

"I love you" i hear her whisper. I pull her away and look at her face. I lean in and peck her on the lips.

"I love you so much" I say with a smile in my face and then begin thinking how much ive missed her.

"I missed you so much, i am so sorry i let that b*tch hurt you. I shouldve protected you but i let her get to you" i said as i look down not wanting her to see me cry.

I see her place her hand under my chin, lifting up my face, and placed a gentle sweet kiss on my lips. I crack a smile, but it quickly disappears as i think how useless i was because i couldnt protect her.

"Dont be sorry no one knew that she would stoop so low" she says with a smile trying to reassure me. "Plus, it was the moon goddess who planned it." i growl at that.

"Why the hell would she want you to be hurt?" i say as anger bubbles up inside me, my wolf was wanting out and hurt Kisha.

"No dont be mad. Can we please get out of here and ill tell you when were back at out room?" i remember we were still in the infirmary.

"Right give me a second" i say as i kiss her forehead.

I walk out, "Yes, she can go home Alpha. She is better and ready to go home. But, makes sure she rests for a week. She cannot be out and about. Or it may hurt her, she is not strong yet. Her wolf used up all their power, saving your pup."

"Thanks doctor" i say as i shake his hand.

I walk back into the room and next to her i feel relieved and beyond happy that i have her back. But furious at myself for not being able to protect her. Upset at the moon goddess for planning this

I dont know what to feel happy, excited, mad, sad?

"Axel we need to talk"

*** A/N ***

I am so sorry i took months to update i will try to post another chapter today and a few more this week

So sorry guys