Impossible

**** Axel's POV ****

"Axel we need to talk" i instantly panic and look down my mind racing with thoughts. That simple sentence can mean so many things.

She may be thinking of leaving me because i couldn't protect her.

"I love you so much i would be crazy if i ever thought about leaving you." she says as she once again gently pulls my head up. I smile and lean in to kiss her.

" I love you, you're everything to me I am nothing without you." She smiles making me smile. I missed her beautiful smile so much it always makes my days and nights so much better.

"Can we go to the house please? I need to shower and then I have to tell you something the moon goddess told me" I quickly nod and wrap my arms around her. "What are you doing?"

"Im taking you home" I answer

"I can walk you know"

"I know that baby but I don't want you to force yourself too much right now i just got you back I don't want anything to happen to you"

"Babe" she starts

"I'm not going to let you walk"

"But" I cut her off with a gentle kiss "Alright lets go" she says with a smile.

***1 1/2 hour later***

**** Lindsey's POV ****

"Are you sure this dream was real? I believe you, it's just no one knew that the moon goddess had a sister," I look up at him, his face seemed in deep thought. I know it was a lot of information to take in a few hours ago I was still unsure of everything myself. He knows how weak I really am, which is why it's so hard to believe.

"I honestly don't know anymore. I've always been weak, yet she said I am the third strongest wolf in history. It just doesn't make any sense." I say with a frown.

"Lindsey, I didn't mean it as too you're too weak because you're not whether you realize it or not you are the strongest wolf I know. You've been through so much and you didn't give up," as he finished saying that I look down. I hear him walking toward me, "I love you," I hear him whisper as he places a gentle kiss on my head.

"I love you too" I say with a small smile forming on my lips.

"You're everything to me," he says as he hugs me. "You said she first came to warn you of danger?"

"Yes, she said there was danger heading my way. "

"I will do everything I can to keep you safe. I'm really sorry I didn't do that last time" he says looking down.

"Baby we've already gone through this, no one knew she would..."

" Alpha! Rogues were spotted on the territory several minutes ago, I sent men to deal with them but they retuned severely injured."

**** A/N ****

Two days late guys I'm sorry.

I know it's a really short chapter, I apologize but I'm just trying to catch up.

Hope you enjoy, sorry again. :(

~ Comment?

~ Vote?

~Fan?