Reaction

**** Lindsey's POV ****

"WHAT?" Axel said after a few minutes of silence. That simple word was enough to shatter me, I felt all the happiness slip away, just as my heart sunk. I felt my bottom lip start to quiver. I was on the verge of tears, I knew he would be upset that a stranger is now pregnant with his pup, my baby would be the future alpha. I'm positive he doesn't want this pup. Although i won't let him harm my baby.

I look up at him as tears start streaming down my cheeks. I furiously wipe at the tears that won't stop. "I'm pregnant, and I'm going to have my baby even if you don't want it." I say as I instinctively protect my belly with my hands.

"What? Lindsey why are you crying?"

"I know you don't want this baby so just say it. If you want i'll leave and never come back. But, please dont harm us."

"Do you really think i would harm my baby?" he says reaching out to hug me, but i can't let him, i took a few steps back. "Lindsey we're going to be parents! I'm sorry I seemed upset but it took me a second to process the news through my brain. But please know that right now I'm the happiest man on earth." He says as he comes up and picks me up bridal style and running out the room. "Guys I'm going to be a dad!" He yells.

He walks into the living room where the twins and May are watching a movie I didn't recognize.

"Who's having a pup?" Landon asks.

"We are!" I say giggling softly as Axel puts me down.

"What?" The twins say jumping up the couch and running towards us. They immediately hug me. "Congrats Linds" Lance says, followed by Landon.

"I told you he wouldn't be mad Lindsey. Everyone can tell he has fallen in love with you." May says through mind link, while going up and hugging me.

"There's going to be a pack meeting in 10 minutes, outside in the backyard." Axel mindlinked the whole pack.

*** 10 minutes later ***

Everyone started making their way to the backyard, there was a little stage, which I presumed to be for the alpha. I was with Axel about to climb the steps to the stage. "Come on love." Axel whispers in my ear while putting his arm around my waist.

"I don't want to, what if they don't like me?"

"Love they will love you. How could they not your beautiful and the kindest person they'll meet."

"Alright I guess but I'm telling you they won't like me."

"They will now come on." He says pecking my lips.

We make out way to the front of the stage with his arm around my waist. I look around as I hear a low growl coming from the crowd. I let it go as everyone bows to their alpha.

"Hello, everyone I would like all of you to meet my beautiful mate and your future luna, Lindsey." Axel starts, his voice full of power.

Everyone but two people bow, everyone stares at them with a worried look on their face. One was a young boy around 15 who had a confused look on his face. The other person was the girl who gave me a bad vibe since I arrived here. She had an angered look on her face. I didn't know if to to be worried for the or upset they hadn't bowed for respect.

"Alpha, I thought you already had a mate." Said the young boy, as he slightly tilted his head.

"David Lindsey is my second chance mate."

"Oh I'm very sorry alpha, luna" David, the boy, replied bowing.

"Are you going to bow Kisha" Axel asked, with a very powerful voice, the girl who was giving me a dirty look.

"Sorry alpha I was just shocked that you have another mate, with the first being killed." Kisha responded with hate all over her words. Everyone in the Pack gasped and waited for Axel's reaction. I looked at her with wide eyes, I can't believe she would bring up Axel's dead mate. I felt Axel begin to shake from anger.

"Please calm down love. I love you" I whispered into his ear. It seemed to help, he menacingly  growled at her. She bowed to him not being able to ignore his power.

" I will speak to you later Kisha, this won't go by without a punishment." He said giving her one last look.

"Anyways as I was saying, everybody, Lindsey and I are going to be parents." He said smiling again. As soon as those words left his mouth Kisha growled, shifted and pounced on me.

****A/N ****

OMG!!! Guys i'm so sorry! I just realized i called Axel, Anthony I tried to fix that mistake, but i wanted to apologize to everyone who's already read it.

But please let me know if I have made any other mistakes please let me know.

Enjoy!

*****

*Comment

*Vote

*Follow