Anthony's reaction part 2

****Anthony's POV****

As I get to my class, I see Susan sitting in her regular seat looking at me. She smiles at me as im walking towards her.

" Hi baby!" she says as I sit down. She leans over and kisses me fiercely, I return the same amount of force.

"Hey during lunch meet me in the forest I need to talk to you alright?" 

"Okay is it good or bad?" she asks nervously.

" Youll know at lunch when i tell you alright?"

" Can you please tell me now baby?" she pleads

" No i said at lunch alright?" I state.

" Alright." She sighs and looks down knowing that if she continues I will get pissed and I'm sure she doesn't want that.

***** Lunch Time*****

" Hi baby!" I hear as i felt arms around me.

" Hey Susan."  I hug her back, and kiss her a bit fiercly. " So,  Ive been thinking and i decided its time we become mates and complete the bond what do you think?"

" Oh my god! Are you serious baby?" she asks excitedly. Almost jumping up and down.  

" Yes I am do you think I'd mess around with this Susan?" I ask seriously

" No, but i thought you said we had to wait." she say her excitement dying.

" I know i did but, I finally decided you are the perfect shewolf to become luna." she hugs me tightly and kisses me as soon as i finish.

 " I knew you would change your mind about waiting! So when are you going to present me as the Luna of the pack? Can it be this week i just can't wait?" she pleads, pouting her lips.

 " How can i say no to that beautiful face?" i say then i bite her lip in a teasing way.   

I guess i wont have to wait much longer to have the perfect mate.

***********

Hey guys, I am so sorry I didnt update in months but I have been extremly busy with school. I know I told some of you that I would update last week or earlier but something went wrong with my internet connection and so i wasnt able to. I am really really sorry i will try to update more this week but i cant  guarantee anything.

Oh and i also need a little bit of help with ideas ive never been creative and im still not creative so sory if my story is boring or not interesting.

Bye guys(:

Picture of Susan on the side--->

**************