Anthony's Reaction

****Anthony's POV****    (when he found out that Lindsey was gone)

I was currently walking down the hall of hell going to my first period class. I keep thinking about how happy I am about getting rid of my pathetic excuse of a mate. its been two days and I haven't seen her. shes probably crying right now. I just cant help but smile at that.

"Hey Anthony did you hear about Alpha Logan's pathetic sister?" suddenly my beta and best friend Chris asked as he caught up to me.

"Huh you mean that weak pathetic wolf uh whats her name again?" I asked not paying much attention since I could care less about her.

"Lindsey didnt you hear she ran away after being rejected. I feel sorry for the guy but at least he rejected her because she is really pathetic. " he said while shaking his head feeling sorry for me even tho he didnt know.

" I know man I feel sorry for him to. " I agreed with him with a straight face then I smiled knowing im free to choose my mate now. Even though there's not much to choose since I already decided to mate with Susan.  Shes just perfect! She has a great body, and she would make a great luna.

" I know she is way better than that pathetic wolf! Susan is the perfect mate for us! " agreed Marcus.

*****

hey guys sorry I took so long & sorry for the short chapter ill update the second part to this soon hopefully. right now im just updating so you guys can read a little more of this story. and ive been really busy babysitting most of the week and then ill be a little busy since im starting high school on Wednesday im kinda nervous. but yeah anyways sorry for the wait

          ~itzzie

*****