Baby?

*** Lindsey's POV ***
I was pushed backwards as she collided with my stomach. I landed in my back and in the process hit my head on ground. Black spots were beginning to cloud my vision but not before feeling a searing pain spread from my stomach.

Axel quickly shifted and attacked Kisha. No. No. Everything was beginning to go black. I'm trying so hard to stay up find out if my baby will make it. I felt myself slowly loosing conscious. I felt the darkness pull me deeper and deeper.

*** Axel's POV ***

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. How could I have let Kisha hurt my mate and baby? I kept punching myself and the wall. I looked at the enormous hole I had made. It wasn't enough I needed to hurt myself, for not being able to protect my mate and my baby.

What kind of mate am I, if I can't stop a mutt from hurting her. I don't deserve her. I punched the wall with all the energy I had left. The building shook from the impact. May came in as I sat down in the waiting room of the pack doctor's office. I put my elbows on my knees and my face in my hands. I couldn't stop the tears, I looked down not wanting my sister to see I was crying.

"Axel stop beating yourself up." She says walking over to me. She put a hand on my shoulder.

"No. I can't I let that stupid mutt hurt them. I didn't do anything to stop her."

"Axel you need to stop this. You can't do this again. She will be okay shes strong."

"What if our baby doesn't make it what then? Lindsey will hate me for tmnot protecting her."

"That won't happen. But if that was to happen she would understand, I mean no one was prepared for that."

As she finished speaking the doctor came out. I quickly got up "Is she okay? Are they okay? Did my baby make it?" I bombarded the doctor with questions.

"Alpha I'm deeply sorry but I cannot assure you your baby will make it, and as for our Luna she's in a comma. We do not understand why, we can only assume her wolf is the cause of it. But only the most powerful wolf in history has had that power, and that wolf as you may know was the moon goddess herself."

****

*Vote

*Comment

*Follow