Connection?

Hey guys. I know you guys probably hate me, so I’m very sorry. Excuse any mistakes… Enjoy….

****

** Alpha Smith (Axel) POV **

“Alpha Smith we just spotted a rogue on our territory!” Lance informed me as he barged into my office.

“How dare they, everyone knows what happens to rogues here and how much we despise them! What part of my territory?”

“The west side sir,” we ran down the three flight of stairs towards the door. I pushed it open as it wasn’t closed. As soon as we were out the door we shifted,

“Landon head toward the west side Lance just spotted a rogue! Tell the other pack fighters to search the perimeters in case there are more of them.” I mind linked Landon.

“I’m on my way Alpha!” responded Landon.

Soon Landon was running beside us. I can’t believe a rogue dared to set a foot on my land. As we got to the clearing where the rogue had been spotted we only saw a beautiful white wolf that appeared to be asleep. What am I thinking it can’t be beautiful it’s a rogue, and rogues killed my mate!

I started to growl in her direction which woke her up. She looked startled I could smell the fear coming from her.

I shifted and threw on the shorts Landon threw at me.

“Shift!" I commanded using my alpha voice. She did as I said and quickly pulled out a shirt from a bag that was next to her.

"Why are you one my territory rogue?" I asked/ commanded.

"Im sorry I was just passing through I mean no harm towards your pack. But I ran away from my pack." She answered nearly above a whisper.

"Why did you run away?" I questioned, I was very curious at this point, why the hell would she run away and expose herself to danger unless she committed a crime and they were chasing her.

"Well I was bullied by my old pack and um my mate was the alpha from the neighboring pack but he rejected me because im fat ugly and worthless." She whispered, I cannot believe anyone would reject their mates their other half especially someone so beautiful.