twelve

cameron's new photoshoot pics got me like...k here, let's start the chapter now

"Eeeeee!" I squealed as Kian tickled me. "Let me.... let me goooo!"

I kicked all around laughing like a hyena.

"Not a chance, button. Admit that I'm sexier than you and maybe we can work things out," he smirked down at me.

"Kian, my beautiful boyfriend is way sexier than meee!" I managed to screech out to stop the madness.

"That's more like it," Kian pressed a quick kiss to my forehead as he lay hovered over me. "But we all know that you're way more beautiful than me."

My cheeks flushed and I tried to look away from his chocolate brown eyes.

"Aww you cute," he layed down next to me on the floor wrapping me in his arms.

At this moment in time, I really felt bad about Saturday morning now. Should I really have agreed to friends with befits with Cameron? I mean he literally told me to go after Jc, but look now I'm laying here with Kian.

Suddenly, my mood just went from giddy to down in the dumps. All this drama is too much. I want to settle down with one of them but, who?

I mean I've always had Cameron. Him and I are so incredibly close that it wouldn't be hard to see a future relationship with him. But if problems persist, then our friendship would be ruined.

But also, Kian. Kian and I go way back as well. Granted, Kian did break my heart after a year and few months, but I've learned to forgive him and move on. This is what makes it hard to choose. Kian and I had a grand old time that one year and it was hard to say goodbye to those memories when we did break up.

Then finally. Insert an imaginary sigh here, Justin Caylen. He's just so much work. I know this shouldn't be a contemplator because Kian is too, but Jc is popular. Him and Kian share a stupid throne when it comes to popularity at school. Ugh, I hate everything about popularity. I hate the way you have to act, dress, and hang out. It's all so fake. I loved being my nobody self. It was comforting to know that my life wasn't anybody's lunch talk. Now all I hear is how Jc played me and that I moved on too fast to Kian surfacing the halls. Some people even claimed that I did Sam Pottorff the night that me and Jc called things off. Like c'mon? Sure, me and Sam have hung out a lot the first time me and Kian dated, but I haven't carried a conversation with him for months.

Plus Jc is just, Jc. He's so freaking annoyingly perfect. It's upsetting how much I'm drawn to him. Maybe I should talk to Jc and rekindle at least a friendship with him.

"Whatchya thinkin bout, babe?" Kian used so much slang in his question.

"Oh yuno, the usual," I dismissed the conversation knowing Kian would push until he gets an answer.

He propped himself up on his elbow getting ready to interrogate me. "What kind of usual?"

I thought up a quick plan to try and get him off this topic. Obviously I don't wanna tell him I'm thinking about being with other guys.

"I never noticed how mesmerizing your eyes were until now," I stroked his hair.

"Well your's are pretty great too," Kian nudged me with a smile. Planned worked, check.

I fluttered my eyes, "I'm gettin tired, Ki." I proceeded to stroke his hair slower this time.

"It's ok. Come eer'," Kian pulled me to rest on his chest. "Fall asleep," he murmured into my hair.

A while later, I woke up in my bed. I glanced at the glowing clock on my nightstand that read 2:00am. Holy crap did I really sleep that long? I know I hibernate, but this is pushin it.