nine

taylor swift is going to as chloe. im leaning towards taylor being a younger version if you know what i mean. pic above. i like taylor so no hate to her even though she plays a meaner character.

"UGHH, PICK UP! PICK UP! PICK UP!" I shouted into my phone after the fifth ring.

"Alison?" Kian questioned through the phone.

"Yes, that's me. Isn't that what your caller ID read?"

"Alison, as in Espinosa?" He said in shock.

"Ugh, Kian, stop before I regret calling you," I groaned through the phone.

He cleared his throat, "Ok, Ali, pal, buddy, friend that all of a sudden calls me, girl that hates me, girl that I broke her heart, pal, buddy, friend, Ali."

I rolled my eyes, "You done yet so I can speak?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Wanna come over?"

"Am I hearing you right? Is this a prank call?"

I groaned loudly this time, "Yes, Kian, does this sound like a prank call? Because if it does, ha ha ha, you got me. Congratulations, Lawley." I slowly clapped into the phone.

"Ok, ok. Sorry, Ali, it's kinda hard to believe that you're the one flagging me down," he responded.

I scoffed clearly annoyed with him, "Flagging you down? I just asked, my friend to hang out with me."

"So we're friends now?"

"Oh my god, Kian! If you don't shut up in two seconds, forget all of this!"

"Ok, sorry, meet' you at the park in 10?"

"See you in ten," I ended the call.

I know what you're thinking. Why Kian? Well, for starters, he deserves a second chance. Number two, Chloe convinced me too. And Number three, supposedly from Chloe's insight, Jc has been with many girls since our break up last week. In a way, I wanted to make him jealous.

I sat on the park bench and waited for Kian to arrive. A pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Kian, shut up and sit down," I laughed at his gesture.

"So how's life?" Kian asked sitting next to me.

"Well, in case you didn't know from the rumors that flew around the school, me and Jc broke up."

He looked at me saddened, but I could see the happiness in his eyes.

See, my plan to make Jc jealous is to take a picture of me and Kian kissing and then send it to Jc. I know, I know, but I'm gonna play it off as the casual 'wrong contact' method. So then Jc will see the picture and hopefully get jealous.

"Ok, let's just get this over with," I held out my phone and crashed me lips against Kian's. He obviously kissed back and I snapped the picture.

I pulled away for a second, lowering my arm down, and deepened the kiss. Something about Kian that just makes him so irresistible. I don't even know why I'm doing this to myself. All Kian literally has to do is smile at me and I melt.

He pulled back as a smirk played on his lips, "I need some air there, Button."

I smiled and he kissed my nose. Oh no, I'm falling again. The butterflies went wild in my stomach.

I contemplated on what to say in my head. I don't really want a relationship with Kian right now, but I do need someone to make Jc jealous.

"How does friends with benefits sound?" I asked him biting my lip. He looked at me like I had two heads.