six

a gif of ali is attached. that's hayden panettiere if you were wondering. side note, i want to use magcon in this story, but i realize not everybody likes them, so you can pretend it's them or not, i don't care but you fill in their spots with whoever you like if so. you do you gurlll. in the previous chapters i did change her last name back to espinosa. xx

I took in a deep, long, dreamy sigh. I set my phone on my nightstand and turned off the light. Thinking about earlier sends me into magical thoughts. Jc's lips were so perfect on mine. Practically the whole moment was perfect. And don't even get me started on Chloe's reaction! It was just icing on the cake. She looked like a bull that had just seen red!

Everything seems to be, once again, perfect. I haven't had any deep, depressing thoughts since Jc kissed me. He completes me. I normally ponder for hours on end at nights about how dysfunctional I am. We've been texting none stop all night. He continuously tells me how beautiful I am and how much I mean to him. This weekend he wanted me to stay at his place and get to know his family. I sadly had to decline because of Matthew coming in tomorrow. But I really do need to talk to Matt about why he's been so distant. As kids, Matt and I were inseparable. We'd tell each other everything. I'd even share my crushes with him. The last thing I can remember happening when we last saw each other, is when he came home to meet Kian, my ex boyfriend. Man, did I love Kian. He took all my first after we broke up. I thought we both loved each other so much, but I guess I was too ignorant to see that he didn't love me.
Even though it felt like it all those countless nights we'd spend just holding each other close. I miss that. To be honest, Kian was my everything. My parents adored him and even called him son. My dad was actually sad we had broken up and said that he would miss him being around. My parents even thought he'd be the one! That backfired miserably...

Well getting back to Matt, he came home, spent time with Kian, left, and a few days later Kian broke up with me. I was paraliezed for days. I didn't leave my bed for a whole week. Kian acted as if we would be friends down the road, but it never came to be. He's also the first to shatter my heart so go Kian! You really know how to hurt...

Lets put this all behind you, Ali, sleep.

The next morning, I heard people talking downstairs. My parents always go to breakfest Saturday morning with buisiness people, who could be here? I kept my pajamas on. Which consisted of a form fitting, capped sleeve, light blue shirt with white and pink zebra pants. My hair was in a loose, messy bun from last night, but it didn't bother me.

I leisurely strolled down the left staircase since, obviously, it was closer than the right. My eyes caught onto the two people talking. Matt! How could I have forgotten!
"MATTHEW!" I ran and jumped into his arms. He spun me around a few times and I kissed his cheek.
"There you are little Ali!" He kissed the top of my head. Matt is 4 years older than me and he treats me like a baby. He's so protective over me. I looked over at the person he was talking to. Jc? Why's he here?
"Oh hey, Jc," I greeted him as I awkwardly pulled him in for a hug.

"I missed you so much, Matt. It's unreal," I looked up at him.

He gave me a warm smile, "Me and Jc were just catching up."

"Catching up? Ya'll knew each other?" I questioned not meaning to say 'Ya'll'. I guess Jc is rubbing off on me...

"Actually, Matt and I used to be great friends back when he was a Senior," Jc stepped in.

"Hmph?" I shrugged my shoulders.

Matt clapped his hands together breaking the conversation, "So how have you been, Ali?"

"Aye ok, Matty," I playfully side hipped him.

"You know I hate that," he laughed at the old nickname I used. "How about some breakfast? I could pick up some donuts or somethin'? Mom and dad really don't got much I like," he offered. Him and his use of the word got.