eleven

I was completely blown away. Why would Cam tell me now? It's a little late Cam. You should've though about this earlier.

What do you mean you love me? As friend right?

I was nervous for his response. Did he really mean it? Because I'm so not ready to be played right now.

Nope I love ya babe. Always have always will ;)

I was absolutely stunned. How could Cam spring this on me now? Talk about bad timing.

Well ur a little too late Cameron

I huffed and locked my phone. I layed there for a few minutes with my eyes resting.

Then, my phone began to ring.

"Cam-eron?" I was about to use his nickname but decided against it.

"Hey babe," you could hear the smile in his voice.

"Stop. I'm involved."

"C'mon, Ali. You know Kian is just a fall back for the time being," he told me. How did he always know these things about me without me even telling him? Seriously?

"Nope, you are wrong," I lied to my best friend.

"Am I really though, Ali?" You could hear his smirk.

I was silent and I heard him slightly laugh from the other end.

"I'll tell you what babe," Cameron started. "Your parents informed me they'd be out of town tomorrow through Wednesday. Let's have a night to ourselves."

It would be damn hard to say no to that boy. I mean have you seen him?

"Yea-no-yes-no," I said all at one time trying to make up my mind.

"Wow babe. Is that your final answer? You sure?" He cockily asked.

"Oh shut up, Cameron! I don't know who you think you are!"

"I'm Cam. Your Cam. The one that you love," he introduced himself in the cutest way.

"Whatever."

"Is that a yes?" He paused. "I'll be over in ten."

He ended the call before I could protest.

I sighed and rolled over going back to sleep. Naturally, I'm not the person to get all ready for my best friend. No matter if I love him or not...

I felt a pair of lips kiss my nose.

"Mghhbummm," I groaned but smiled.

He moved down to my cheek. Inching closer and closer to my lips everytime he placed a kiss upon my face. I knew it was Cam, but I didn't stop him because... I like it?

Finally, he moved down to my lips and moved me so that I was laying on top of him. I have to admit, I did deepen the kiss. And, I could tell he knew I liked it.

What's wrong with me. I'm dating Kian. Just stop, Ali. Pull away from Cameron's love trap. He's so irresistible.

I finally pulled away from Cam. It's been years since me and Cam have kissed. I have always missed it in the back of my mind.

"Lie to me and tell me you didn't enjoy that," Cam smirked.

"Shut up," I joked and I rested my head on his shoulder still on top of him.

We were both silent for a minute.

"I know we can't be more than friends babe," Cam frowned and kissed the top of my head.

"I would ask why. But I think I kinda get it?" I questioned second guessing myself.

"People know us as bestfriends. Plus, your with Kian and Jc is the best one for you. Trust me. Don't give up on that boy, please," He instructed me.

I stayed silent.

"But can you promise me something?" I asked.

He nodded insinuating for me to continue.

"If I kiss you and stuff, can it be ok? We will be a version of friends with benefits, ok?" I asked him.

"I never thought you'd ask," he smiled and kissed me again.

I want something with Cam. I really do. I know Kian and Jc exist too though. Should I really go after Jc, again?

It was silent again. Silence kills sometimes.

"Cameron? What if you find somebody else?"

"Like a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I want you to be all mine," I frowned. "We will at some point just go back to being best friends, I know it. As soon as a girl steps into your life you'll forget all about me."

"No way I could cutie. You're too irresistible," he attempted to make me feel better but I knew what was the truth.

I just sighed and cuddled my best friend. I wanted him so bad. These were the things I use to dream about years ago. I always use to dream about just having Cam hold me after a make out sesh. And it came true, yet I still can't have him.

Who will I even end up with?

kinda a double update? i was just in the writing mood. i guess it's my excuse to get away from the real world of people. they suck. here's some advice, some bestfriends aren't forever.

can we get 5 votes? xx