Chapter 15

I UPDATED HOLY SHIT BREAK THROUGH high key sorry lol. (Filler) dedicated to Kennnnnnny

I casually was enjoying my new room of two weeks listening to music. Everything seemed so peaceful in my life currently at the moment.

There were no outbreaks of any sort.

I stood up and looked out my window. There seemed to be a guy running on the road in the distance. That's odd; normally no one runs on these roads because they're super busy.

Within a matter of seconds, a car hit him from the back. The guy was knocked over and the car drove over him slightly. I gasped out in shock as the car swerved to the side for the driver to get out and help the man.

As the driver picked up the guys head a little bit, my eyes zoomed in on the incident.

No, that couldn't be-

Jc wouldn't be running around here. He doesn't have anything to do with the area.

But as soon as the driver got out her phone to call for help. I saw the big bush of hair and in fact knew that was Justin.

I didn't even wait to put shoes on. I sprinted out the door in softie shorts and a worn out crop top.

I began to cry as I ran closer to the scene. There was blood every where. Mainly coming from Jc's ankle, arm, and head where the car had run over him.

I skidded down onto my knees most likely brush burning them as I picked up half of his body in complete shock. At this point, I was choking on my own tears.

The ambulance pulled up immediately ripping him from my arms. I stood up instantaneously.

"I'm sorry, Miss, are you a family member?" A guy blocked me from getting into the back with him.

"Uh, yes I'm his sister, Jaylen Caylen." I wiped away my tears and tried to make my lie believable.

"Ok, hop in."

On the way to the hospital, all I did was fill the ambulance with my crys and stroked Jc's cheek. He was completely unconscious which worried me to the last extent.

About an hour later, they called me into the hospital room. Jc had IV's hooked up to him and he still lay unconscious.

I saw that his jacket was on the seat; the one he was carrying when the car hit him.

I picked it up and sat down on the chair. I just sat there staring at him. I wish my eyes could heal a person.

His leg and arm were wrapped up from the injuries.

I shifted in my seat trying to keep myself from breaking down again.

I held his jacket close to me as if I were pleading for this never to happen.

Just moments later, a tall figure walked in the room.

A person I never wanted to see again. I looked down at the floor and wiped away a few stray tears.

Kian took a deep breath and sat in the chair next to mine. I scooted away as much as possible considering these chairs had arm rests.

"I don't bite," he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, but you do yell, and I don't want you to be mad at me," I looked over at him with innocent eyes.

"God! Just let our past go, would you!" He raised his voice and rubbed his temples.

I narrowed my eyes. "Ok, hot head can't handle it I see."

"You know what, Ali, shut the fu-ugh!" He started talking gibberish. "Our friend is in a serious situation and all your doing is being rude. This is serious shit as if you can't see."

He looked over at me with his head in his hands and then covered back up.

I realized what he meant an began to tear up again. This couldn't be that fatal right? He won't d-of course not what am I saying?

Suddenly Kian wrapped me in a hug and held me as if he didn't want to let go. I know him and Jc are close and this is hard on him as well.

He looked at me with watery eyes.
"Do you even know what happened?"

"Uh, yeah, Jc looked like he needed to tell me something and he was running to my house," I choked on my tears. "A car hit him and ran over a little bit and just ugh- I feel so bad."

Kian hugged me even tighter than before.

After a couple minutes, I mumbled through my tears. "I'm so sorry for everything, Kiki."

"It's fine, I'm not exactly the nicest to you."

We let go a few minutes later and I cuddled Jc's leather coat closer.

The wrinkling of paper made me a little bit suspicious. I held the jacket closer and the sound came again.

I began to check all the pockets. And then I felt it. A piece of paper. I pulled it out and read it.

I immediately began to cry really hard.

Hey, Ali I'm so sorry for being such a jerk to you and I really mean that. It took me these last two weeks without seeing you to realize something. I've been meaning to tell you this for a while: I love you and I'm sorry

Jc

Thank you Kennnnnnny for inspiring me to write again and for the idea. Go to her profile and show her some love xx