sixteen

I updated I'm sorry!!!!! Yes well here it is

Shockingly staring between the words Jc had written and him lying lifeless, put me over the edge.

Kian immediately comforted me when I started to sob again.

He took the paper from my hands; his face was turning ashen.

This is all my fault. I shouldn't have been so selfish with Jc. I shouldn't have fought with him no matter how much of a jerk he was. I shouldn't have let him love me. I should've kept my distance and not have let him fall for the wrong person.

That one night we had to see each other. That stupid dance. I wish I could've just went back and changed everything.

"Dances are so stupid, mom. I don't want to go," I complained as my mom straightened my hair. I didn't want to wear my hair down. It looked like I tried.

"You'll have a good time I promise," she turned off the hair tool and helped me into heels.

"Alright, I'll seeya later then," I said going into the garage. I picked from one of the many cars and waved goodbye to her.

Once I was outside, I parked the car where it wasn't visible from the house and pulled out my supply bag I had packed earlier.

I got out the hair ties and quickly put up a messy bun. Then, I but a bunch of band bracelets on. I groaned out in relief as I pulled those heels off; converse were and much better option especially if I'm going to be penny boarding to the school.

When I got there, I only had one interaction with a person that just took a selfie with me. One of the populars, Connor Franta. It's probably because I'm skating outside alone to pass time.

Then he walked up, the asshole, the one and only, Jc Caylen. He's such a dick and a player and rude and self conceited. OK, I'm done. Oh wait he's also a player. Did I mention that?

But something tells me that we'll be seeing each other again.

I'm so stupid. I should've been there for him. I shouldn't have let him love such a shallow, mellow person.

Kian left shortly after. He has stuff to do. Whatever that means.

Jc flinched lifelessly a couple times. I always built up hope that he'd wake up, but it's already been 9 hours since the accident.

I almost screamed when his eyes fluttered. I immediately went to his bedside.

"Justin!" I cheered a little too loud once he had woken up a bit.

He groaned a bit more before his gaze was focused on me.

"What happened?"

"Uh, you were on your way to my house-running-and a car hit you. I've been so worried oh my gosh."

He narrowed his eyes in confusion. "Why do you care if I'm ok?"

"Well, Jc, I mean you're my frie-"

"Why would I be on the way to your house?" His eyebrows knitted together.

"Well, I don't know you never got to tel-"

"Who even are you?"

My eyes widen so far I thought they'd pop out of my head, roll onto the floor, and I'd smash them with my-still-bare feet.

I began to sob the hardest I've ever done in my life. It was bad enough he was hurt, but now he has lost his memory. Just so he could tell me that he loves me.