Chapter-13 "Something fishy"

Anirudh's POV:-

It's almost a week after Samar and Jahnvi's marriage. Jahnvi has been very well settled with Samar's family and things are going very well until. I also got more time to spend with Bondita. In these 2 months we became more close to each other. I don't know what she feels for me. If she doesn't love me then also I will love her. If she loves me then I will surely make her mine and bring all the happiness of the world for her. I am not sure if she had any feelings for me, but we surely were good friends now and I don't wanna lose this friendship.

At the moment I am in my black suit, sitting with my friends on the table and having a fun chit chat. It's a small party for Samar and Jahnvi's marriage. We all were bored with those relatives so, we decided to celebrate their marriage in a club with our friends. Batuk and Som were begging to me for joining us, but I strictly denied them as they are still very young to attend these types of party.

"Anirudh how is everything going? " John asked me as he sat in front of me.

"Fine. What about you? " I asked him.

"I am also good" He replied.

"John! I heard that you are dating? " A girl with straight brown hairs asked him.

"Yeah! " He nodded. His cheeks gaining a little tinge of red.

He really started dating? Great.

"Ohhh" Everybody shouted.

"Who's the lucky girl? " Samar asked him, interested with the new gossip.

"She would be arriving here" John replied.

"What? You didn't even went to pick her? "

"I asked her if she wants to me to pick her up, but she denied saying that she will drive herself."

His phone started ringing and he excused himself. After a few minutes, he came back with a girl, who was a few inches shorter than him, keeping his hands on her waist. Is it wrong if I imagine me and Bondita too entering in such parties together?

I have started day dreaming a lot!

"Who's she? " Samar asked John.

"My love. My life. My Trisha. " He introduced her.

Everybody was in awe with his introduction and Jahnvi was glaring at Samar. May be because
he never introduced her so uniquely? I wished for his well being after the party.

"Hey everyone! " Trisha waved at all of us, roaming her eyes at everyone, but her gaze paused on me for a moment and I started feeling uneasy. This wasn't a good start. And for some stupid reason I didn't get good vibes from her.

The couple came and sat beside me. Trisha was in middle of us and I was feeling uncomfortable by each passing moment. Everybody again started teasing and laughing, but I was not able to handle it more so I excused myself for washroom. I washed my face and went outside after composing myself. This girl wasn't a good news!

I again sat at my place and tried to ignore Trisha, whenever she tried to make a conversation with me. Jahnvi went to make a call and I can see her shouting and getting pissed.

What's the matter? I tried to ask her, but the drinks were served and so I forgot about it. I just drank a shot because I needed to go home safely. After about 10 min, I saw Bondita in a knee-lenght black dress. I can find myself again getting lost in her. She was looking so hot in that dress. But how can she come here? She clearly denied me that she is not free but.... May be the wine started showing it's effect and I'm hallucinating her, but none can get drunk in a shot.

Jahnvi went to her and threw her arms around her. It means I am neither drunk nor hallucinating her. Thank god! If I would have been drunk then kaka would have thrown me out of the house.

"I missed you so much" Bondita whispered to Jahnvi with tears in her eyes. They broke the hug.

"I missed you too"

"Chal jhoothi! " (Huh! Lier) Bondita chuckled "Why would you miss me when you were with your hubby"

Everyone laughed, making Samar and Jahnvi blush profusely. Jahnvi hit her arm playfully.

"Now don't cry. " She wiped her tears. "See you spoiled all your makeup and now you are looking like a ghost. "

I really admired their bond, but I am still confused. Jahnvi's surname is Singh and Bondita's Das, then how are they sisters? And if they have bond of sisters then why Jahnvi lives with Bondita? Also, who are Jahnvi's parents? I remembered Sasur ji... I mean Neeraj uncle doing kanyadaan of Jahnvi. I need to sort out all the confusions or else I will die because of stress.

They both wiped their tears and came to the table with a pleasant smile. "Hey guys! She is my sister-in-law " Samar introduced her. She smiled at everyone and sat beside me.

"Hi" I tried to start a conversation with her. Although we have been knowing each other from past 2 months, but I still get nervous with her presence.

"Hey" She said with a pleasant smile.

"You told me that you'll not be coming"

"Yeah but Jaanu forced me to come"

"Oh! " I said and we again got engaged in the chatting. I can see Trisha getting angry with my and Bondita's friendship. I think that she's cheating John and I need to tell him before it's too late.

**

"No I will go by myself. Why are you troubling yourself? " She said again.

Why is she so stubborn? I told her that I will drop her as it's already night. Jahnvi too offered a drive to her, but she denied saying she doesn't want to spoil Jahnvi and Samar's moment. Okay! I understand that Samar and Jahnvi are just married and they need time to spend with each other, but what's the problem with me? I mean I am not married, she can come with me.

No matter what I will safely drop her at home.

"What's the trouble in it? I am going my home, I will drop you too. Now come or else I too won't go home"

She sighed. "Ok"

She came near the car, but when she was about to open the door, I stopped her and opened it for her. Earlier I didn't know anything about romance or such gestures, but Batuk gave me some romantic novels. I remember how I shouted on him that he reads these kinds of books but he blackmailed me saying that he will not help me. I can't win with my younger brothers too.

She smiled and sat in the car. I sat on the driver seat and we started our journey.

________________________________________________________

Hope you all liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment :)