Chapter-44 "Taking The Breath Away"

Bondita's POV:-

"What?! " Everyone screamed.

"Y-yes" I shuddered.

After seeing Andrea as Kartik dada's girlfriend, I felt like someone snatched the floor from my feet. Andrea is Kartik dada's girlfriend! Kartik dada's girlfriend is Andrea! Andrea. Girlfriend. Kartik dada. Love. Marriage. All the thought merged in my head.

I called everyone in a room, except Kartik dada and Andrea of course, and told them that Andrea have only kidnapped me.

"Andrea was the one who kidnapped me. " This is what I have told them while there mouths hung open.

I looked towards Anirudh and he nodded. "Yes she is right. "

Everyone was numb. Neither of them spoke a word, and this silence was eating me up.

"Mumma? Papa?" I called them and they blinked their eyes.

"What should we do? " Jahnvi muttered.

Everyone started thinking for a solution. The most biggest question was that how to convince Kartik dada. How would he react? Will he support us? What if he supported Andrea? Did he really love Andrea? Is it another dirty game of Andrea? My chain of thoughts was broken by Samar jiju.

"I think we should confront to them" Samar jiju suggested.

"You sure? " Anirudh asked him.

"No. But we don't have any another option too. " He sighed heavily.

Everyone nodded and we decided to directly confront them.

"Kartik dada how did you meet Andrea? " Samar jiju asked him.

We all were sitting in the living room. Papa on the single seater sofa, Mumma on the couch with Jaanu, Kartik dada and Andrea on the love seat and me, Anirudh and Samar jiju sat on the main sofa.

"Ummm....... I got her friend request and I accepted it, casually. She messaged me and we both started having a conversation. We met a few times and then I proposed her. " Kartik dada replied.

100%. I am 100% sure that it was all planned by Andrea. She messaged him to reach till me and Anirudh.

"What did you do? " Papa asked him seriously.

"Yes uncle" Andrea finally said something. "I am a teacher and I teach in your daughter's college only. "

She smirked a little at last while I clutched Anirudh's hand tightly. He looked at me and held my hand firmly.

"What about your parents?" Mumma asked her.

"They are in Switzerland. "

"So what are you doing here? " Jahnvi asked her. "I.....I mean that why are you not living with them? "

"Because I was born in India and I loved my country that's why I came here. " She replied.

What a lie! Slow claps for her. She came here for harming me and Anirudh and is naming her madness as country's love!

"Enough Andrea! " I yelled at her and everyone stood up. "How much will you lie?"

"Bondita! What are you saying? " Kartik dada asked me confused.

"I am saying the truth. " I looked at Andrea. "She is just a bitch! "

"Bonditaaaa!!! " Kartik dada screamed and raised his hand to slap me but papa held his hand.

"Don't dare to raise a hand at her! " Papa warned him.

"What about her? How is she talking to her? "