Chapter-18 "Movie? "

Anirudh's  POV:-

As soon as those words came from her mouth, I was very angry on her but before I could take any action someone yelled, "Bonditaaaaa! Never say that again"

I turned to see Kartik standing on the door. Elder brother of Bondita. I know I should say Kartik dada to him, as he is much elder than me but the way he behaves with Jahnvi he is not worthy to be respected.

Flashback

It was the engagement ceremony of Samar and Jahnvi. I was very happy for Samar that he got love of his life. The ceremony was to be held at Samar's home. Every preparations were done and guests started arriving but I was waiting for her. After sometime she came wearing a designer grey satin silk long gown. She was looking so beautiful that I can't take off my eyes from her.

The engagement ceremony was done after bride and groom exchanged their rings. Everyone started having the dinner. I went towards Bondita and we both had our dinner together, laughing and chatting.

After having my dinner I went to washroom for washing my hands. I saw Kartik shouting on Jahnvi and she was silently crying. Did he got brains! It's Jahnvi's engagement and he is making her cry. I went to them, unable to control my anger.

"Don't you have eyes because of you my suit got ruined. " He scolded her.

"S.. Sorry I d-didn't saw you" She said trembling.

"What happened? " I jumped in middle when I saw Kartik opening his mouth to again shout at her.

"This girl ruined my whole suit." He said disgusted.

"Don't you think that your suit is more worthy than someone's happiness" I said trying to control my anger.

"Anirudh please-" Jahnvi said but I cut her words. "No Jahnvi this is not the way to talk to anyone. It's your engagement and he is making you cry"

Kartik went away and didn't even said sorry. Since that day I purely hate him.

Flashback ends.

"Bondita why are using these types of words? " Kartik said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry dada I was just trying to lighten up the mood. " She justified herself.

"Like this!" I taunted her. "You are not making anyone happy but only giving us more tension. "

"You shut up" She barked.

And here you go! Again an useless fight.

"Enough!! " Jahnvi shouted and we both stopped. I then realised that Kartik was no more...... I mean no where to be seen. May be he got pissed off with our fight. Huh! It's nice that he went away.

We three talked for sometime. After spending a good time with her, I dropped Jahnvi at Samar's place and went to my home. It was a tiring day. Thinking my pillow to be Bondita, I hugged it and slept.

"Anirudh please come na it will be fun" Samar insisted me.

"No! I am not at all interested. " I replied sternly.

It's been almost 15 min since Samar is insisting me to come with them on a movie. I am really not at all interested, as already I have not studied properly due to the marriage in house. But the main reason of denying them is Trisha! Yes you heard it right. Trisha and John will also be accompanying us.

"Samar dada if Anirudh dada didn't want to come then why are you forcing him. Let him enjoy here and we will enjoy there. " Batuk said sitting with Som and they both enjoying their pasta.

That's like my brother!

"Yes Batuk is saying right. " I supported him.

"Okay as you wish then I will buy 7 tickets only. " He said.

Wait... Why 7? 2 for him and Jahnvi. 1 for Batuk, 1 for Som and other 2 for John and Trisha. So it's just 6. I think that by mistake he counted me also.

"No Samar you are wrong. You only need to buy 6 tickets. I am not coming"

"I know that you are not coming"

"Then why 7 tickets? "

"1 is for Bondita. "

Whatttt! Bondita is also joining them! Why didn't this Batuk and Som told me earlier. I glared at Batuk and Som while they gave me a teasing smile.

These brothers are useless.

Now I only have to do something. I don't want to miss any chance of being with Bondita.

"Samar I will also come"

"Why? Now? " He asked me raising his one eyebrow at me.

"Because....... Now I want to come" I gave him a nervous smile.

"I know that you are coming because Bondita is coming" He said and I was shocked.

How did he know?

I glared at Batuk and Som, as they were only the one who know about my love for Bondita, but to my surprise they both were also shocked liked me. They looked at me and shook their heads. I looked at Samar who was smirking.

"What do you think, if you will not tell me then I wouldn't know? " He said.

"But how do you know? "

"Because I know you more than you know yourself. Whenever you look at Bondita you get lost in her and it's clearly visible in your eyes how much you love her."

He closed my open mouth. "Now close your mouth or else any fly would go in it. "

"Dada! Samar Dada toh khel gaye" I heard Batuk whispering to Som.

"Hmm after all he knew Anirudh dada very well"

"Now what? " I asked Samar ignoring them.

"Now I will help you like you helped me. " Samar said and winked at me.

"Samar Dada! " Som stood up from the couch excitedly. "It means that it's Anirudh Dada and our would-be Bondita baudi's first date? "

I widened my eyes at him. I know that Batuk know much about these stuffs, but Som too! I don't know what will be there future.

It seems like Som read my mind and said, "Dada at least think something good about our future after all we are the one making your future with your love. "

"Okay now don't play games of words with me because I am going to become a barrister not you" I roared at them.

"No Ani!" Samar shook his head. "You will have to become Romeo"

I was confused. "Means? "

The trio exchanged glances with each other and smirked at me while I gulped sensing that something horrible is waiting for me.

_____________________________________________________

Extremely sorry for short update :( but the next part will be a long one.

Also, check my Instagram as I have posted a promo there. If you have already seen it then do tell your views on the promo. I would love to know your guesses :)

And many of you thought that it would be Anirudh who have shouted but he didn't got time to open his mouth too :p

Don't forget to comment and vote.