Chapter 16

"Kakyoin I'm sorry"

"Jotaro just shut up"

The car ride home was not in the least bit enjoyable for either of them. The immaturity in Jotaros actions was made clear when Caeser slapped him in front of everyone and said to never come near his son again. Jotaro tried to defend himself to Kakyoin by saying.

"I was just so angry and I didn't think about how this would end. I didn't know calling him a bastard would hurt him that bad. I don't want you to think I'm some kind of monster I'm just some guy."

"Jotaro....."

"Yeah?"

Jotaro pulled over the car to see the empty husk that was his boyfriend. Kakyoin leaned over and kissed Jotaros lips softly. Due the sudden but welcomed kiss, Jotaro didn't kiss back for a couple seconds. Eventually Kakyoin pulled away and Jotaro was sure the kiss was a sign of forgiveness. However, that completely changed when Kakyoin softly said.

"I told you to shut up."

Comfortable silences didn't exist between them anymore. It was pure hell for Jotaro to not know what Kakyoin could be thinking about. Whenever Kakyoin was silent in a fight, Jotaro would always assume that Kakyoin was thinking of leaving. Kakyoin spoke up breaking the silence and tiredly demanded to Jotaro.

"Just drive me home."

Jotaro didn't want Kakyoin to go home yet. He felt the need to know exactly what was going through Kakyoins mind.

"Kakyoin talk to me I'm sorry and I'd do anything to make up for what I've done-"

Kakyoin usually interrupted people, usually Jotaro didn't mind it. However, now it particularly bothered him as Kakyoin interjected.

"Just drive me home and a little tip, apologize to Josuke. Not me."

"Caeser doesn't want me going anywhere near Josuke let alone speaking to him."

"You're right"

The car didn't move an inch. Kakyoin looked down at his watch. It was around 8 in the evening. Everything that happened at the party, happened in the span of two hours. That's it only two hours and it felt like a week. The fight lasted forever but it was only ten minutes. The lack of movement in the car prompted Kakyoin to ask.

"Jotaro why aren't we moving? We're no where near any of our apartments"

Kakyoin felt like he expected too much from his own boyfriend. Jotaro didn't say anything for a couple of seconds before muttering like a child about to get into even worse trouble.

"I thought you wanted me to shut up"

Scoffing and rolling and eyes, Kakyoin could barely control himself. Kakyoin immediately piped back at Jotaro.

"Don't start with me. I asked you to drive me home or at least drive yourself home and I'll walk. I'm at least two miles away from my apartment."

Kakyoin rolled his eyes, even as Jotaro was starting to get more agitated.

"I'm starting with you Kakyoin because I didn't beat the shit out of Josuke because I just felt like it. I did it because he forced himself onto you and he started the fight so I wanted to stand up for my boyfriend-"

Not even caring, Kakyoin interrupted him and said.

"You're making it out to be better than it actually was. You could've just calmed down and realized that beating a sixteen year old who also happens to be your blood relative. Was a terrible idea and I told you that. I told you to calm down and you're talking about standing up for me? I repeatedly told you not to fight him and you did it anyways. Why?"