Chapter 19

"Josuke! Wake up sleepy head!"

Josuke groaned as he got up out of bed. He regretted being so excited to go to school. Josuke got up and dressed and headed downstairs.

Caesar was wearing a red robe and was cooking something. Josuke had on his uniform and he felt weird for staring.

"Good morning dad, you didn't have to make breakfast-"

Josuke looked at the table and saw a beautiful buffet of fluffy pancakes, fruit, and other treats. His mouth watered and he whispered in surprise.

"Did you make all of this?!"

Caeser chuckled, his voice was raspy from last night. Joseph was still upstairs sleeping because he wasted more energy. Caeser spent the whole morning cleaning and forgot about breakfast.

"No, I ordered in. Come on eat up! It'll get cold."

Josuke sat down and destroyed his breakfast. Caeser was hoping he would slow down eventually, he didn't want Josuke to get sick. Caeser noticed he wasn't slowing down and exclaimed.

"Calm down Josuke! You'll get sick!"

Josuke slowed himself down and ate most of the food. He couldn't eat anymore and excused himself from the table. Caeser ate whatever was left, there was a huge amount and enjoyed himself. Caeser did own a cafe chain after all, this food was pretty easy to get. Josuke finished getting ready and got to the front door.

"Bye dad! See you later!"

With a slam of the door, Josuke ran out of the house to get to the bus stop. Caeser smiled to himself and cleaned the table up. He then heard Joseph come down the stairs, the calm perfect morning was over. Caeser questioned why he felt this way.

"Hey honey! What's for breakfast?"

Caeser cursed in his head, he didn't leave enough food for Joseph. While Caeser cringed at the thought that was in his head, he didn't have much of a choice. He took off his robe and put whatever food was left on top of him. He was laying down on the table.

"Well why don't you come downstairs and find out?"

Joseph got downstairs and Caeser thanked the lord that his plan worked.

"Aw babe, you made my favorite."

It was a long morning, and Caeser dreaded the rest of the day. He had to clean the entire kitchen and spend the whole day at work. At least Josuke was having a good day.

Josukes day was long and boring, he regretted the hype he made for himself. His day was incredibly boring until his friend Okuyasu came up to him after school.

"Oi Josuke! Get your sexy ass over here."

"Pffft you came up to me dummy."

Okuyasu fumbled over his words before clearing his throat.

"You're right but...... You know....."

"Also 'Sexy ass'? You're gonna give me the wrong idea someday. See you tomorrow, I gotta get home or my dad's gonna worry."

Josuke turned around and started walking towards the bus stop. Before he was distracted by Okuyasus low voice whispering in his ear.

"I think I want you to get 'the wrong idea"

Josuke felt a slap on his bottom and flustered up. His face was red and he turned around to see Okuyasu walking away. Josuke immediately exclaimed.

"What the hell was that for?"

"For having a sexy ass. Seriously it's amazing, do you think I could see it up close?"

"Now what the hell are you talking about?"