Chapter 28

Josuke and Okuyasu ditched school and went to the cliff where they had their first kiss. They lied down on the grass, staring at the clouds. Not caring about anything anymore.

"Oi Josuke?"

Okuyasu called. Josuke didn't answer and barely noticed Okuyasu calling him. Okuyasu didn't wait for Josukes answer any longer.

"What are we? We're definitely not friends and we're not in a relationship. Unless..... You want to be in a relationship."

"Even if I say no, you're not going to leave me alone are you? It hasn't even been one day and I'm hooking up with you at school. I'm also ditching class and oh god...... I'm just making this worse than it already was..."

"Yeah you are.....I'm not any better. Is this what we are? Just two dicks messing around with each other? How stupid is that?! Tell me Josuke! Tell me I'm wrong or that I'm right!"

Okuyasu sat up right staring down at Josuke. Josuke didn't even look in Okuyasus direction, staring at the clouds. Okuyasu calmed down and asked.

"Say something....."

"This is stupid."

"What?"

Josuke took a sip of water. Okuyasu took notice to Josukes seemingly indifferent expression. There wasn't a hint of visible emotion on Josukes face as he said.

"I'm so stupid for kissing you today, because I want to kiss you again. You're stupid for thinking I'm going to be your boyfriend again. I......don't want to be here anymore. Oh god what I am doing here?"

It was more of a question to Josuke himself than it was for Okuyasu. However Okuyasu answered anyways.

"You're here with me because you can't deny you still have feelings for me."

"I never did deny it you moron. I'm still in love with you no surprise there. But..... I know that if I keep seeing you. I'm going to lie to myself and say that this is going to work. I'll eventually agree to be your boyfriend again I know how I am. So..... There's nothing I can do-".

"So you're saying there's a chance?!"

Josuke laughed as soon as he heard Okuyasu gleefully ask that. He got up from the ground and laughed some more before saying.

"Not if I ever see you again! Oh my gosh! What am I still doing here? I never want to be here again. Ever since I've been here it's been horrible! Why do I do this to myself? This is so stupid! Why am I so stupid? After everything I've done to everyone around me."

"Josuke you're not making a lot of sense-"

"Oh I never told you! Ohhhh mannnn. You're not going to think I'm such a nice guy after this."

Josuke laughed some more and Okuyasu watched slightly concerned. Josuke felt himself finally break apart. Every single action he ever did was all leading up to this one moment.

"You know why Mr. Kishibe isn't here anymore? Because I had sex with him. Multiple times just to raise my grade.
When I missed your party? It wasn't because my mom was sick. I was having sex with him. That asshole had the audacity to tell me that he was in love with me! Can you believe that?"

Okuyasu looked in pure shock. He barely managed to mumble out.

"You.... Slept with the math teacher?"

"For almost a month! That bitch didn't even get fired! Kakyoin had to beat the shit out of him for me! I couldn't even stand up for myself! How pathetic is that?!"

"Who's.... Who's Kakyoin?"

Something snapped in Josukes mind. He chuckled slightly which turned into a laugh. He could barely stand up anymore. Okuyasu didn't get up from the ground as he watched Josuke finally break down.