Chapter 20

Friday morning, that was scarier than intended. Josuke was so nervous and felt better when Caeser told him good luck. He had been on dates before, never a second date but always a first. Josuke believed it would be more than just one date. Could Okuyasu maybe even become his boyfriend?

Josukes thoughts clouded his mind all throughout school and the bus ride home. He changed into semi fancy clothes for it was a nice restaurant. He got to the restaurant and saw Okuyasu waiting in front. Okuyasu noticed his date and called for him.

"Oi Josuke!"

Any doubts or worries left Josukes mind. He jogged over to where Okuyasu was standing. The two boys stood awkwardly in front of each other. They mumbled a few greetings before doing an awkward rushed hug. Okuyasu was the first to say something.

"Wo-wow! You look amazing!"

A slight blush came over Josukes face as he slightly looked away. Okuyasu chuckled at Josukes flustered reaction. Josuke could only say two words.

"Shut up"

They went inside the restaurant and they sat down at a table. The place was slightly stuffy and felt like it was way too expensive. Tonios business really took off and it showed. It didn't the feel the same as it used to.

"Soooo....... What do you wanna eat?"

Okuyasu asked. The nervousness in his voice being obvious.

"We can't choose remember?"

"Oh Yeah right sorry um so how was your day?"

Josuke couldn't help himself but laugh and say.

"Do you wanna get out of here?"

With no hesitation, Okuyasu got up and put his coat back on. Josuke got up and laughed again when Okuyasu said.

"Gladly"

The boys got out of the restaurant and Okuyasu grabbed Josukes hand. He started running and Josuke asked.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see!"

Running together until they reached a hill. They suddenly stopped and Josuke complained when Okuyasu put his hands over his eyes.

"Now what are you doing?!"

The complaints from Josuke didn't stop him though as he said.

"Just trust me, not with your life or anything like that. Just trust me that I'm not planning to kill you."

"Pfft that didn't sound creepy at all!"

"Just shut up!"

"Hey-!"

Josuke felt himself moving up the mountain, holding onto Okuyasus muscular build. Okuyasu was slightly taller than Josuke, and it made Josuke feel safe in his arms. Almost like being held by Caeser.

"Ok open your eyes."

Josuke looked over the city as everything looked so busy. The people looked like ants as they rushed over to their jobs and other people. In the corner there was even a wedding happy. Josuke turned to look at Okuyasu and said.

"Yeah the views amazing! I stop here a lot after studying!"

"You already knew about this place?! Aw man that totally ruined my surprise..."

Josuke chuckled and leaned against the railing. He looked down at the city and admired the view. Okuyasu was admiring a different view.

Okuyasu was looking at Josukes face, how peaceful he looked. No wonder girls and guys were constantly asking him out. The sharp jawline and aqua eyes were hypnotizing. He looked better than an ero game character in Okuyasus eyes.